Breed Clubs And Notice Boards

WoofnHoof

Getting a few groceries today I was fairly dismayed to see an ad for siberian husky pups on the notice board and was wondering about the appropriateness of putting up a notice of my own with the web address of the siberian husky club and a little note to encourage people to research the breed here. Or alternatively the web address for the breed info here on dogz?

So since I'm not actually a member of any breed clubs at the moment do you think this would be an appropriate thing to do? I'm not a fan of pulling off byb notices I think it achieves nothing, but I would like people who are thinking of buying a pup to have some idea of the characteristics of the breed and at least make them aware that the need to research the breed exists and I think a little card with a weblink and a line such as "Please research this breed" might be useful.

I had thought of printing off a page of info but I doubt people would linger to read it as it's quite a high traffic area.

So I guess what I want to know is would breed clubs object to some random (i.e. me) putting up cards with their web address on them?