Guess What Breeds!

Border Lover

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, I got a doggy passport too that said Breed Make up American Staffordshire Terrier

and a booklet of info on American staffys - saying I should do agility and play digging games - there is no way, he would just look at me like I was crazy!

I was thinking of registering him with the council as an Am Staff X next year - and see if they come knocking! haha

They might declare him dangerous, and I will have to have him muzzled in public.... :)

What's annoying too is that if it doesn't identify your breed properly, you only get two pages of information.

Because my two were identified, I got a whole booklet about the beagle breed, what to expect from the breed, a doggy passport that says "beagle" and I think a piece of paper that certifies them as DNA tested.

Warls, wanna try identify the breeds of this dog? Another that came back as the same results as Border Lover's.

locky1262648029.jpg

He's very deep chested, tail curls up and around and is fluffy. He's just below knee height.

I've asked for a standing photo of the dog so you can see him a little better.

That's a mini foxie/ byb jrt ( you know the one's LOL ) x Whippet

Border collies and whippets are a bit to tall... I'd say he stands about 40cm at the top of his body.

My guess is Italian Greyhound x Fox Terrier.

He was sold from a pet shop as a "mini foxie".

I'd say there's some Smooth Fox Terrier but a standing shot would be helpful.