2010 Brags Thread

She looks great, Leo! :thumbsup:

I don't have anything to brag about really... Except Jedi can now do free handstands (no wall support)! Unfortunately it's not going to get us anywhere in the OB ring! :thumbsup: He started his immunotherapy just over a week ago, so hopefully we can jump back into it in March once the weather cools down... Provided the desensitisation works!

Edited by TerraNik

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zara looks great LP!

I don't have anything to brag about (yet, hopefully) either. Daisy and I have started back at obedience club after taking last year off and I am really pleased with how she is going so far. She is pretty keen to work but isn't quite there yet. I need to work on my ring craft though, I'm letting the team down :thumbsup:

Hey leopuppy how did you teach your dog to get into postition like that? She has great rear end awareness. I saw the kitty watching out the window in the video :thumbsup: .

thanks Tiggy.

I got her to move her bum by getting her to learn about REA first. This is the first time I've taught heeling like this and I like it! This is what I struggle most with my older two, so the bum moving was imperative :thumbsup:

So far it seems to have worked :confused:

Yes - Kitty thinks if there is food, I will be there :laugh:

LP she looks great....but didn't you say you were only showing Zara?

We all knew you'd never stick to that didn't we?! :rofl:

I was bored last week so I played with her :rofl:. Then she showed me what she was capable of doing, and I might be unable to stick to my word....

:laugh:

She IS still Dad's dog though!

Hey leopuppy how did you teach your dog to get into postition like that? She has great rear end awareness. I saw the kitty watching out the window in the video :thumbsup: .

thanks Tiggy.

I got her to move her bum by getting her to learn about REA first. This is the first time I've taught heeling like this and I like it! This is what I struggle most with my older two, so the bum moving was imperative :laugh:

So far it seems to have worked :)

Yes - Kitty thinks if there is food, I will be there :)

Yes I'm interested too, could you explain REA please :)

I'd like to try it out.....as soon as I know what you're on about! :D

Thats my brag for this week with hopefully more to come after tomorrow night!

I have worked so hard on Denver's weave entry and contacts and he has it down to a fine art.. for those who don't' know i have only had this dog since the end of august so he has come so far from the fat shelter BC he was!

We have another Novice jumping round tomorrow.. 7 obsticals is our goal last week it was 5 and he nailed the opening like he was born to do it and the rest of a tad messy but done!! so we'll up our stakes!

I think LP is referring to rear end awareness training - something Daisy and I need to work on :)

I think LP is referring to rear end awareness training - something Daisy and I need to work on :)

I LOOOOOVE working on REA!!! It's so much fun! Rear end drills are some of Jedi and Ahsoka's favourites! Who knows why! :)