Caboolture Show Training

kelpiesrule

Hi KR.

Training at the Caboolture Kennel Club will recomence on Wed. the 20/1

at the old grounds on Beernurrum rd. gate 4 entrance, and will continue there for a short period of time till we

move to our new site at the Elimbah Sports Centre Oval. oposite the Elimbah Railway ststion

but I will post notices when we move so everyone knows.

Cheers Hogz

Hi guys

can anyone tell me when show training starts up again for Caboolture club??

thanks

KR

• 2 weeks later...

Caboolture Kennel Club recommenced show training last night with an excellent turnout of over 30 dogs, including lots of puppies and new exhibitors.Training will be each Wednesday night from 7.00 until 8.00pm at Caboolture Showgrounds. Entry off Beerburrum Road through gate 4. Just look for the 5 shipping containers.

Many people stayed on for a cup of coffee and , I'm told, the delights of Rod's "delicious" jamdrops.

Membership of the CKC is only $5 single, $10 couple or $15 for a family. :laugh::rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wondering if training is still being held on Wednesdays at the above time and place? Also, is it possible to join the club on the night or should I be a member beforehand? ;) (We are complete beginners)

Edited by puppiluv

Show training is now at our new grounds. Still Wednesday nights at 7 pm.

New grounds address is - Elimbah Sportsground, Rose Creek Road, Elimbah (its only a few minutes up the road from the Caboolture show grounds).

And yes you can join up on the night. $5 for a single and $3 for training.

We have had a few new members lately - so come along and have some fun !!!

Thanks MissMonaro, we will look forward to it! Unfortunately won't be able to make it tonight as we're suffering with headcolds, but next week is the plan. Does training still go on in the event of wet weather? What equipment will we need to bring? And will I be the only person there with a big excitable dog? She does reasonably at obedience (when she wants to) but she does get a bit hyper sometimes. At least we're used to being sent to the naughty corner. :thumbsup:

Training was cancelled last night due to the wet weather.

When you join up we'll get an email address from you, and we are slowly getting sorted so that we email everyone to let them know if wet weather has called training off. (still a few teething problems, but getting there). :eek:

All you need to bring is your dog and the lead you want to use....and poop bags.

After training we all stand around and have a chat. There is free tea and coffee available (or you can buy a cold drink if you want).

Hope to see you next week.

:laugh: