52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

Final two Akira photos. :laugh: I just went back to the start (which was week 17 and the day we got her) and I can't believe how fast she grew up. She didn't really stay a puppy for long!

51/52

5295785920_d267683933.jpg

And 52/52 is my handover photo. Because we don't actually have Halo yet (she's 4 weeks old and still with her mum and littermates), I wasn't sure what to do, but then Akira solved it for me when she was being very cute while watching a video of the puppies on the computer.

5295786004_442837880a.jpg

If you want to see all of the photos, they're in this album on Flickr.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill be sad not to see Lolas puggy face in here every week too, actually all the 52 weeks for 2010 dogs I will miss seeing. Its nice to come in here every week to see the regulars! :)

Heres my final shot for 2010

DSC_0167-7.jpg

helen - mine all got one of those toy each for Christmas, Lotus' is looking a little worse for wear already

How cute is Akira while looking at Halo puppy pics :)

huga - love Lola sitting under the Christmas tree, nice colours and focus - will miss seeing her every week

tlc - I'll miss seeing Cooper too, but it will be cool to see Bronson (?) next year :)

52/52 - handing over the reigns from Jamie to Lotus :clap:

"sit back and relax Jamie, get ready to work it Lotes" :D

5305653869_5d02c70360_z.jpg

thanks for the thoughts for Texas, I keep meaning to start a thread for him while he's still happy, as I know there's a few people on DOL who admire him ... I'm just not sure how to start but I will soon ... oh and this little red wagon was purchased for him, to get him to the park and back, so he can get out of the yard without the long walk (though it's reallly only short, it's slow going for him) ... it's missing some rear brackets, bought it off the 'net, hoping to get them in the 1st week of Jan, his trial run looked very promising!!!

I won't :heart:

If everything goes according to plan, than I might end up starting with a new little puppy around halfway through the year :D I am doing 52 Weeks of Grateful this year though.

Great news. Do you know what breed you are getting yet?

How cute is Akira while looking at Halo puppy pics :)

She was quite funny. OH said there was no way she'd watch the video but the instant I put it on she was tilting her head back and forward and OH said "oh she actually is watching it, isn't she?" :) Lappiemum was making high pitched "puppies!" noises so I think she was more interested by the sounds than the picture of puppies moving.

Gorgeous photos Clicking Mad and Huga. I love the Radio Flyer, CM, that's one of OH's favourite movies as a kid.

boohoo, last 52 week photo of Bella.

Chazer is scrubbing up in the bath for his 52 weeks in the spotlight :-)

This is my photo for the passing the torch challenge. Chazer is Bella's son and looks like her so unless I did this some people would think it was the same dog.

Disclaimer - no dog was muddied in the making of this photo, and no dog called Bella was made wet during the making of this photo

5314330134_50a0c21775.jpg