Daisy

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took Bos out again this morning :thumbsup:

I was at mum's last night, and she has one of those pedomiters that measure's the distance walked when you set it up, so I borrowed it and apparently my walk is about 4kms! I never thought I would be walking that far and actually making it all the way :thumbsup:

Well done everyone!

4kms is great :confused:

Well done to all the dog walkers who are getting out regularly :thumbsup:

I don't have to work today (because I worked on Australia Day) so Matilda and I have been out for along walk, over an hour (usually I just walk for about 30 minutes).

I think I am going to make up a little chart to mark off which dog I walk each day, as sometimes I can't remember whose turn it is :thumbsup:

Add me?

I usually take Charlie out once a day or one every second day... it all depends how he is. We go for THE most slowest walks ever.. just around the block. But, he enjoys being outside and sniffing.

I do miss taking him out twice a day though.

We went to the beach yesterday - Max had a ball. We were out for about 30 minutes. This morning we had a nice steady walk around the block, about 10 minutes. I'm going to have to increase that next week I think. I just need to find a safe route with no loose dogs :cry:

Hi Dog walkers! I dissapeared off to Sydney for the weekend, back now :( I thought I better bump us up from page 3. How is everyones dogs going?

Daisy, a chart sounds like a great idea, I had enough trouble keeping track of 3 when I was doing seperate walks at one point :thumbsup:

Cuchulain, my dogs love the beach, Max is very lucky!!

Pepper and Jax, Agility has to count for something with the way my feet were hurting after the trial on Saturday, good luck with your classes, Agility is so much fun!

Here is our walking log for the last few days...

Thurs no walk, we were driving

Fri 1 hour off leash walk at my parents

Sat Agility trial all afternoon/evening

Sun 1 hour off leash walk

Thought i should pop my head in. The poor dogs havent got out for there walks the last 2 days and they wont be going tonight ;) . I have been feeling so unwell the passed few days and theres no way i can take them out i feel so bad as they have gotten used to going out before dark they now sit at the front door waiting :) Ill have to see how i feel tomorrow.

Hi again :cry:

Sorry you arn't feeling well Asari :clap: I don't think it hurts to miss the odd walk or 2, keeps the dogs flexible, but they are always super keen the next time they go :(

Hope Charlie is feeling better, glad he gets to walk now too :)

My guys just got back from a 50 min trip to the park :eek:

Don't think we will be able to walk tomorrow as they are all booked in to see the Doggy Chiro right at our usual walk time.

Morning Dog Walkers!

Asari, sorry you have not been feeling well, hopefully you will start to feel better soon!

Saturday was my first game back at softball, so afterwards I took Bos for a leisurely stroll around the block, which was a nice change to our fast paced morning walks! :D

Sunday I was too sore to do anything, and we only went for a half our walk yesterday morning because I slept in a bit. There was no walk this morning, but I will try to take him out tonight if it is not too hot.

Its funny how they just know when they are going to get a walk. Each morning I have gotten up early, Bosco knows instantly and has gotten up and raced around all excited, but this morning, he just laid in bed waiting for me to put him out. Poor boy, I felt so bad for not getting up :D

Hello peoples !

Can I join the walk the dog thread! Max has reached his 'goal' weight with lots of walking and plenty of 'racing around yard with the kids' exercise.

And I'm loving the early morning walk. I am loving the time in my own head with no-one talking at me (we have 3 young children) - so my 6am just Max and me walk is an institution that is likey to stay! We walk for about 45 minutes. Then I'm home in time to take charge of the breakfast/school run and OH is off to work.

And after work, early evening, Max is treated to another walk with OH !! He is one happy puggy.

So, can't say i need motivation to walk at the moment, but I may when the cooler winter months hit - then I hibernate!

Oh, and I'm very very excited about starting obedience training on Saturday, then my walks with Max will be MUCH more pleasant because he is a DISASTER on the the lead atm.

We didn't miss our walk today after all :laugh:

Raffy had a short walk up to get money from the ATM maybe 15 mins max.

Then Anna and Benny had their trip to the Chiro, and Anna has to be rested for the rest of the week... she is going to go crazy :mad and we were home again in time to take Benny and Raffy to the park for 45 mins :laugh: Anna was not impressed being left behind but I can't just not walk the others just because she can't go.

Glad they got out for a short walk cas :laugh:

It was Hugo's turn this morning. He is really doing much better on the lead, still pulls a little but he is a lot more settled when we see other dogs, doesn't go totally ballistic thankfully!

I may have one less dog to walk after the weekend, my foster girl Matilda has a family that are very interested in her :laugh:

Hi Daisy :) Good to hear Hugo's walking skills are improving :) Fingers crossed that Matilda has found her new home! :D

My 2 boys had an hours walk at the park today, don't think Anna has forgiven me for leaving her behind yet :D the boys enjoyed their trip to the park without the pesky little feral sister.

he he he looks like it might just be you and me in here now Cas :D

Even though it is my birthday today AND raining, I still went out for a walk (was very tempted to stay in bed!!), took little Ari whippet and old Clydey boy for a walk. At least I start work a bit later today so not such a big rush this morning :D