Pug Pup Going Backwards

kingy

hay all

our 6 month old pug (spud) was going really really well with toilet training and stoped eating everthing in sight...

but the last week now he has been going to the toilet 1 and 2s inside on the carpet and now digging holes and now eating everything in sight including me...

we dont know whats going on... he was a really good boy not he is being a turd...

any advice would be great..

cheers

matt

yeh the misses wants to buy another one.. but spud is enough i might consider it when he has grown out of it.....

only get anotehr one when the problems with this one have been sorted - otherwise pug #1 teaches pug #2 all teh bad habits.

yeh we have been....

just started to become unreal pup for his age sits when you tell him then he would drop roll etc etc etc ...

now ask him to sit he just looks at you like get F***ed

arhhhhhh

arhhhhhh

:champagne:

Don't worry I can remember when my boy did the same thing many years ago. If I locked him out of my bedroom he would go and pee in the bathroom to get even with me. I can even remember pee being on the bed. You would tell him off for something and he would give you lip back. Crazy little pugs and their big attitudes.

Edited by puggy_puggy

arhhhhhh

:champagne:

Don't worry I can remember when my boy did the same thing many years ago. If I locked him out of my bedroom he would go and pee in the bathroom to get even with me. I can even remeber pee being on the bed. You would tell him off for something and he would give you lip back. Crazy little pugs and their big attitudes.

yep thats what he does.. locked him out of our room so he went all quite i was like finally...

then it was like 20min and still not a sound... walked out to find him missing.. i was like where is he then i heard this strange noise coming from the spare room.. he was on the bed humping a teddy bear with a number 2 on the bed... i flipped it..