Looking For A Brittany

Anubis

Hi we are looking for a brittany for a second breed.

Can any one point me in the right direction please.

I have pharaoh hounds now and wish to get a very

nice brittany puppy to add to our life and show.

Anubis

Hi Anubis,

Helen and I both have Brittanys :rofl: Litters are hard to come by, I suggest send a PM to Helen as they are not my #1 breed anymore and I dont breed them anymore, Helen would best know of who would have the next litter due :) There are a few nice imports in the country now and a few more in the ring.

They are a very cuddly gundog and very loyal. Also a very smart breed, easy to train.

lol

Where were you when i had a lovely bitch to place?? ;P

I believe that Tobenlee (Victoria), Uwish (Canberra) and Magicbrit (Sutton Forest, NSW) are all expecting litters of Brittanys in the next few months. They all are on the Dogsonline breeder listing. Others on the list may also be expecting/planning litters. Brittany breeders usually don't have to advertise, and often have prospective puppy buyers on their lists, so I suggest that you look at the breeder listings, and contact the ones that interest you.

Just saw this one. Best thing to do would be to contact breeders listed on Dogzonline.

At the Brittany specialty in 09 a guy came along with his roan Brittany bitch, he trains for field and has never been near a show ring and wasn't entered. She really appealed to me (didn't go right over her, but looks very promising and had a lovely nature) and owner was planning on having a litter with her this year. If I was getting a Brittany I would definately be visiting them as well and checking her out a bit more, I thought she was lovely - but you would need someone experienced in the breed to help out I reckon

Edited by helen