Hello From Ambervale And Leo

Ambervale

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Wipes forehead with relief *** :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

Good boy, Leo. Just sleep it off and don't worry mummy anymore.

:welcome: Yeah that would be good!! I will try and retrieve some photos of Leo in my arms at the vet he looks so out of it but so cute............*runs off to ask Leoluva how to retrieve photos of phone*

Ok..........after a huge search that almost ended in the loss of my sanity I found the one and only SD adapter for the little itty bitty card from my phone.

Here is a photo of Leo in my arms, still recovering from the operation. He relaxed totally when I picked him up and he slept. You can see the two missing front teeth. Once again......AWESOME job from the Aldgate vet! They were the original vets that saved Leo.

post-9015-1263204420_thumb.jpg

After much staggering around a few sleeps, he is now dining on some squishy soft chicken mince mixed with some rice. I am sure I am spoiling him.......but you know what? I dont care :thumbsup:

Morning........... :(

Leo is a lot more with it today, but is hurting more :) So I am about to give him his pain killers.

Poodlemum that is such a creepy present!!! :hug: But some how appropriate in a way. I have a question for you! Are the standard poodles similiar in temperament as the mini's?

Tara and Sam.........yep Leo is a mummy's boy through and through. He fought the after affects of the gas until i got there and then he crashed. He is a very special boy.

mother moocher..........the toof fairy didnt come to poor leo!!! norti toof fairy.