People Who Are Scared Of Dogs

huski

poochmad

If you'd read the whole thread you'd know that

1. the woman doesn't speak English

2. the road is too busy to cross.

Um...I did read the whole thread. I was talking about seeing whether the discussion could occur without the dog.

Huski - what about just picking Daisy up if you go past?

I don't think that would work. Picking her up brings her closer to the head height of the lady so that might scare her even more.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped at about page 6 reading replies. I knew of a lady when I was a teen who was a child in a concentration camp they regularly used German Sheppards to terrorise these people. I don't remember where this lady was from but I think she would be in her 70's now. Is it possible this could be the case for this lady?

In dealing with anyone with a psych disorder sometimes it can be pointless to raise rationality with them, they arn't rational! Through no fault of their own.

I don't know what the answer is for you, but I can guarantee you if she has a mental disorder, and she's suffering from PTSD or something simular with her fear of dogs, the law is not going to penalise her. She must have a reason and once that came out I think they would probably empathyse with her.