Boof Rescued From Life On Chain Gang

vk2mpj

There is just nothing a dog could do that would incite such treatment towards them. So why?

There are just no words - it's too sickening. What the hell is wrong with people... really... is this guy even human? Let's hope that he does get jail time, and perhaps there are a few inside with a few metal bars of their own.

This cruelty will never even get close to stopping as long as they are getting their wrists slapped - and allowed to live amongst normal society. They are simply NOT normal.

I couldn't allow it to go on for 2 days though... but I guess at least someone DID do something to save Boof's life.

God bless you Boof. I pray you find a home where you'll never feel pain again, only loving cuddles and gentle hands.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If bieng irrational made someone a psychopath then there sure would be alot of psychopaths around.

Is your post rational ?

We don't know what motivated him. Could be many different scenarios here. Someone needs to be judged against alot of criteria before they can be diagnosed as psychopaths.

Could be he does feel compassion just not for dogs, or could be he is sorry for his actions but is compelled to do it anyway, ect.

Calling him a psychopath is no different to the media calling all attacking dogs pitbulls, or ofcourse a recent headline about dog attacks in Aboriginal town camps, talking of the place bieng overrun with "rabid dogs" ect.

Lo Pan, Whilst I see where you are coming from, about people jumping to label someone, but seriously anybody that has this level of violence in them, for a prolonged period of time, against a defenceless animal, child, another adult ....

.... truly what do you call that, it is beyond human ... It is terrifying actually, to think, that it wasn't in a fit of rage, it was prolonged, and he changed the method of attack... seriously, he is a psychopath

I doubt that anyone who could do this to a defenceless animal (and clearly this dog was NOT defending itself or attacking even tho it could) has much, if any, compassion for any other living creature. The correlation between cruelty to animals and violent crime has been shown over and over again.

But okay - people we are not using the term "psychopath" in it's official, scientific sense - people tend to say "psychopath" to mean a variety of different things but generally about someone who does something horrific. I have a pedantic friend who does the same thing as you Lo Pan :laugh: - she's always pulling me up for using scientific words in a casual unscientific way and I'm always telling her not to be so picky!!

But who cares anyway? Bottom line is the man is not normal or he wouldn't be able to do this.

I don't care what motivates him or if his daddy was mean to him when he was an iddy biddy baby or his mummy didn't let him have his favourite lollies or whatever. He is an adult and has choices now and he has chosen to do this. He is either a psychopath (in whatever way that word is used) and has no control over his extreme senseless violence (in which case lock him safely away from society) OR he is perfectly sane and just a totally evil *#**#** (again - throw away the key).

Either way - I want to see him named and punished and removed from society.

Sorry if my attitude seems "mean" or not politically correct but frankly I'm sick of people getting slapped on the wrist and being 'felt sorry for' when they perpetrate violent crimes on animals, children etc. usually they go on to commit even worse crimes and why is anyone surprised???

What a gorgeous happy boy - so glad the neighbour spoke up and got him rescued. Hope he goes to a wonderful forever home soon to still love people after what was done to him speaks volumes for his temperament.

Whatever you want to call this person and I believe mental illness is used far too often as an excuse by those who operate on a very base level or are just pure evil, I'd like to take this f----- somewhere and do the same to him.

It might be the only thing he could relate to, in fact it probably is.

Perhaps he had a bad childhood, or a recent divorce?? Morons use anything as an excuse and sadly society allows them to get away with evil acts when what we should do is deal with them properly because they are just a waste of space, oxygen thieves. If you are capable of this type of behaviour, you are really never going to be any use in society.

I guess you think the guy that cut off Buckleys ears and tail wasn't a psychopath either?

A person that could bash a defenceless dog that is chained up with 30KG of chains around it's neck and then stomp on it to try and break it's legs has mental issues.

Poor baby Boof, I can only hope that it doesn't metally scar him :laugh: He is so beautiful in his photos. Rather shocking that the neighbour took 2 days to do something about it, but I guess better late than never. I know it is was me I would of done something about it the first moment I saw/heard him doing it.

Well the man IS evil. There is absolutely no excuse for cruelty.

Absolutely nothing in his past would justify such behaviour.

The dog was defenceless and is sweet natured. I bet the bastard would not attack an agressive dog who would retaliate.

"Mental issues" and "psychopathy" are not the same thing.

Second, while unlikely (given the circumstances) its possible he doesn't have mental issues at all.

Humans are capable of any measure of cruelty. We can see evidence of that looking into our past and even the present in other parts of the world.

Most of us would not hurt an animal due to conditioning and culture only, nothing more nothing less. Look at China, this kind of torture happens everyday, they are conditioned not to value a dogs life and they believe that torturing the dog improves the taste of the meat. Surely the explanation is not that they are all psychopaths ?

Boof is clearly happy in the shelter! His lipstick is out in one of the photos :o

:) :)

Took me a sec to work out what you meant ROFLMAO :)

"Penis crowning" can be a sign of stress/anxiety :D

I know it is was me I would of done something about it the first moment I saw/heard him doing it.

I would jumped into action as soon as he swung the first punch, or stomped the first stomp... or in fact, just for having 30kgs of chain around it's neck.

I am assuming that the neighbour (quite rightly) may have been terrified (if he does that to a dog, what would he do to ME?) - however, ringing the police or RSPCA and asking to stay anonymous as you are afraid of consequences is what I'd have done. I'd never be able to sleep after seeing what that man must have seen...

Dogmad, couldn't have said it better myself. These people are NOT fit to walk amongst us in society - plain simple oxygen thieves. There is NO excuse for this type of behaviour. Even if the dog had attacked him etc, still no excuse. It's pure torture at it's lowest - and it is NOT accepted in Australia.

Sadly, people like this (who don't see anything wrong with what they are doing), usually only respond if they are subjected to the same treatment.

If it ends in yet another wrist slap, I've lost my faith in the justice system...