Henty Show

ShellyBeggs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got our numbers in the mail today :D

I'll try to find you Allerzeit.. you're first group in the same ring as Hounds. I have a fawn whippet. I know your dogs will be black and tan. ;)

Gee it will be a long wait till specials for you folk!!

:D Think you all might of made it...

I was told an entry of 288 which is a good entry for this time of the year and a 1 day ag show...

See you all there say Howdy if you get a chance, it will be good to put a face to some of the names.....

Drive carefully and hopefully it will not get to hot !!!

:D Think you all might of made it...

I was told an entry of 288 which is a good entry for this time of the year and a 1 day ag show...

See you all there say Howdy if you get a chance, it will be good to put a face to some of the names.....

Drive carefully and hopefully it will not get to hot !!!

Forecast looks pretty good. ;)

You're stewarding for the Hound ring.. you'll definitely be seeing Diva, SSM and I :D

Edited by poodlefan

:laugh: Yep thats what the plan was unless it has changed, I am getting to know the Hound ring fairly well now, as I seem to be stewarding for it more than any other.

I really do not mind you are not a bad bunch :D

Yeah, we hold off on the bitch slapping until outside the ring. :)

Got my entry no today Diva. :mad

:D Top stuff Ceilidh, we will kick start the show as there is no s/s

:D Looking forwards to doing a little social chatter as I have not had any shows since last year and I have not entered anything so far this year!!

:eek: I am waiting for babies to arrive, we spent the night rearranging the whelping box, it is day 60 to-day !!!!

We got our numbers in the mail today :eek:

I'll try to find you Allerzeit.. you're first group in the same ring as Hounds. I have a fawn whippet. I know your dogs will be black and tan. :D

We should be pretty hard to miss, PF :D I'm pretty sure that all of the rottys entered are either ours, or ZedNQ's or ShellyBegg's - and we will all be sitting together, so find a rotty and you'll have us!

Entries arrived here (Canberra) today.

Hey Yarrowfell, I see you have pugs, look out for your steward, make sure you have a lead for EVERY dog and ANSWER YOUR CALL! We should meet as I will be hanging around if Micky Workhorse needs a hand. :D What classes are you in so I know when it is you?

ETA, I meant that in a very nice way when I said look out for your steward :eek: He really is an excellent steward

Edited by Ceilidh

This may sound dumb

But can the general public go to dog shows

To watch?

(feels stupid for asking)

No, not stupid at all. If you've never been to one, how would you know? :provoke:

Yes, they can! Henty is an agricultural show (I think) so there may be an entry fee but for most dog shows entry is free. :rasberry:

Are you thinking of going to Henty?

Edited by poodlefan

Thanks poodle fan

:rasberry: Yay Henty's going to be the first dog show I'll ever attend

(Does anybody know the actual address of the show?)

Hi Esky, yes by all means come along and have a look and a chat, if you are not entered you will have to pay a fee to get in at Henty, Oh and you will not be able to take your dog with you....

If you are thinking of showing it is a good place to start........there will be alot of local people there who can help you !!

C U There !!!

Yes Esky, I think about $8.00 entry fee. When you get to Henty turn left down the main street, at the crossroads turn right, follow the road as it curves around and the first street turn right and you will see the grounds just up on your left. When you go through the gate the dogs are just up on the right, can't miss them.