Henty Show

ShellyBeggs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm, no wonder you didn't reply to this post. Me thinks you josh? You weren't even entered! Wonder what that was all about?

I was entered (Boxers only) but didn't end up going.

There you go, always a logical explanation. Didn't realise you had boxers :thumbsup:

Thank you sooooooo much everyone for the congrats for PIS but unfortunately it wasn't me, it was the pointee damn damn damn (sorry Steve) wish it was me. Finn did, however, get JIG and RCC, not bad for 1st show back as he was very playful in the ring and on the table :champagne:

Did the Whippet get Best in Show Mandalay?

:) Yes Poodlefan BIS and also took out Baby in Show, he had a very very good day !!

GSD was RUIS

Both out of Open !!!

A friend told me that a Cairn got Baby in Show??? Perhaps she was wrong??

Cairn got baby!!!

We had a great day......our silly valhund decided he was on strike due to the mud and I almost dragged him around on his belly as he refused to walk.

And the rotty decided to have a princess sparkle moment and be silly in the mud!!!

and even funnier was our frenchie baby who was shown by ZednQ and bunny hopped around like a rabbit on speed as he had never seen mud before!!!

Great stewarding btw!!!!

:)

Great to sort of, not really, meet you!!!

aaaaah Mandalay, love your work, you can judge steward anytime I show :o Hope you are recovering from your marathon.

:vomit::rofl: ;) May take me months to get over that :rofl: How about you and Micky Workhorse ???

I only had one group so I am ok, mind you it was in the worst conditions. Mickyworkhorse felt it a bit though, bad back. Today is going to be the teller, we have been up since 2.50 this morning watching to make sure the water was going down. We woke up to the house surrounded by about nearly a foot and a half of water as well as our surrounding paddocks. The dog area was high and dry thank god! It has all gone down now. Yerong Creek has got water in it and is actually running. The first time I have seen water in the creek since we moved here 10 years ago!

:o Yes Ladybird Janet McInerny's Baby Cairn was Baby in show she was thrilled and he was such a smart little fellow, don't take any notice of me all the 4 groups and GS are rolling into one, I think the Whippet was Minor or Puppy ?? It was a little one anyway :vomit:

I didn't get a catalogue and half the time I forget what day it is :rofl:

Next time I will get a full marked one :rofl:

Whippets are very popular and we did have quite a few in there, I do know that ;)

Yes I think Ceilidh I am just starting for the back to ease now.......

It started raining here about 11pm and I got up at 5am and water water everywhere and we have showers today so far !!! :rofl:

It's it great !!!!

Cairn got baby!!!

We had a great day......our silly valhund decided he was on strike due to the mud and I almost dragged him around on his belly as he refused to walk.

And the rotty decided to have a princess sparkle moment and be silly in the mud!!!

and even funnier was our frenchie baby who was shown by ZednQ and bunny hopped around like a rabbit on speed as he had never seen mud before!!!

Great stewarding btw!!!!

:o

Great to sort of, not really, meet you!!!

:rofl: Shelly I do know who you are now :vomit: that was the beginning of the day , next time I hope we can say hello !!

Gee can not blame any dog who didn't want to walk in those weather condition...

:o Yes Ladybird Janet McInerny's Baby Cairn was Baby in show she was thrilled and he was such a smart little fellow, don't take any notice of me all the 4 groups and GS are rolling into one, I think the Whippet was Minor or Puppy ?? It was a little one anyway :vomit:

I didn't get a catalogue and half the time I forget what day it is :rofl:

Next time I will get a full marked one :rofl:

Whippets are very popular and we did have quite a few in there, I do know that ;)

Yes I think Ceilidh I am just starting for the back to ease now.......

It started raining here about 11pm and I got up at 5am and water water everywhere and we have showers today so far !!! :rofl:

It's it great !!!!

It was probably the Minor Puppy. Very dark brindle? You can never have too many Whippets Mandalay. :rofl:

I thought it was a well run show and noone really seemed too bent out of shape due to the weather...I'm betting the toy folks were VERY glad they were last on in their ring and the puddles had a chance to drain off and soak in, as it was half a lake by the time the deluge stopped!!

Yes I was quite glad I didnt have to mop up the water in the ring with my Tibbies :)

Despite the weather it was a great day. THe gundogs certainly got the worst of the ring conditions but Labs luckily are pretty water proof - but we're not.

Sand did a great job under pretty horrible conditions, we all enjoyed a bit of a joke and it was nice to see a smile on her face.