Spectacular Petacular Brisbane?

Danielle

This is probably a stupid question, but does anyone know if the Spectacular Petacular is running this year in Brissy? I cant seem to find any info on the net but I never heard that it had been cancelled closed down or anything.

Anyone got a heads up on this? Was really looking forward to going.

It was pretty poor attendance last year and the year before wasnt too much better.

There were less and less displays each year too but they charged more entry fees. The one on the Gold Coast was soooo much better.

Wouldnt be surprised if they cancelled because I certainly wouldnt have been going this year.

Louise left The Paws Group, who organised the past events. Not sure what is happening now.

We need a big dog event in Brisbane besides Ekka. A combined BCC/CCCQ event would be good.

I agree I'd love to see an expo integrated with some of the major shows and trials that would be great :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Louise left The Paws Group, who organised the past events. Not sure what is happening now.

We need a big dog event in Brisbane besides Ekka. A combined BCC/CCCQ event would be good.

I agree I'd love to see an expo integrated with some of the major shows and trials that would be great :rolleyes:

Hi everyone I have been making some phone calls and found out that the Spectacular Petacular is definately not on this year, 2010.

Cheers

I don't think the traditional expo (product stalls) really has any relavance left with online shopping meaning everyone can get everything they want, whenever they want.

That's such a shame. I would much prefer to check out things in the flesh to see how they're made than just buying randomly off the net.