Family's Pet Dogs Killed In Ritual

KatrinaM

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to post about this, how can this happen? In my own area too :p I bought the paper this morning and felt sick. What the eff is wrong with people :) :D :hug: One was just a little 12 week old puppy, in the paper there's a pic of it in life and it is the most gorgeous little thing :)

Edited by FranCQ

Isn't it disgusting, what kind of people do this, I mean really think about it, if they are doing this to animals now what the hell else are they capable of? I just tear up every time I think of the dogs probably thinking they'd made a new friend or something, that poor innocent puppy, it is really upsetting me :thumbsup:

All I can hope is that the dogs had passed over before they suffered too much.

Seriously... what is wrong with people? How can these freaks possibly walk amongst us in normal society and no one knows what they are up to?

When are we going to start REALLY punishing these people's actions, I mean REALLY punishing them, not just wrist slaps - to deter further occurences?

Edited by Kelly_Louise

Why? What did I say that is so offensive?

That the people that did it are freaks? Well... they are.

That I at least hope that the poor dogs had passed over before their torture? Well... I do. I can't imagine how much they'd suffer if they weren't. I wish to God they never had to go through this nightmare... however, we don't live in that perfect world obviously - so I at least hope that they suffered as little as possible.

That people that commit these horrendous crimes need to be punished harshly to stop them? Well... they do. A fine and a little bit of jail time or good behaviour bonds are NOT sufficient. For this type of brutality and mutilation - these people are seriously sick, and need SERIOUS jail time... otherwise these monsters will continue to do such activities thinking that they will get away with it.

If my opinion offends anyone, I'm not sorry. It offends ME that a human being can do such a thing.

Edited by Kelly_Louise

Kelly Louise - I don't think MM meant that your post was offensive.

I think MM just meant that you gave too much away about what happened in your reply. I'm not sure it matters tho if people have come into this thread and scrolled that far down they must be interested in the topic - even if they don't click on the link for details.

But I guess some people just want to read what's being said without knowing the graphic details...... ????

I dunno ..... :thumbsup: but I think thats what she meant

How sickening. Those poor dogs and the devasted owners. :eek::mad:o:( ;)

Ritulistic Bu*)*)*^** sadistic more like it.

Yes I was thinking the same thing. WHy do they call this "ritualistic"???? It has nothing to do with ritual - just someone who has no brains whatsoever and no compassion for other living creatures who probably finds it entertaining to inflict pain on others. Noting as structured or logical (however twisted) as ritual!!!