Family's Pet Dogs Killed In Ritual

KatrinaM

Kelly Louise - I don't think MM meant that your post was offensive.

I think MM just meant that you gave too much away about what happened in your reply. I'm not sure it matters tho if people have come into this thread and scrolled that far down they must be interested in the topic - even if they don't click on the link for details.

But I guess some people just want to read what's being said without knowing the graphic details...... ????

I dunno ..... :eek: but I think thats what she meant

Yep, that's the case. People now give warnings in titles, so I think that the posts need to reflect that caution too.

I can assure you, Kelly Louise, there isn't anything you could think up that I wouldn't like to do to the perpetrators of animal cruelty. :mad:o:(

I have consistently railed against the pathetic sentences that convicted people get. It is a gross insult to all of us who care and a total lack of respect and compassion for the animals who have suffered.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also going to post about this earlier after reading it in TMB. Then yesterday a story started on front page "pet dog slain, dumped in car". My immediate thought after reading both stories is like so many have already posted "What is wrong with people??" It makes me feel :eek::mad:o & :( ;) ;) because this cruelty to animals seems to be coming more prevalent. IMO needs to be stronger sentencing and heavier fines for such cruel acts.

Oh crap, why do I stupidly click on these links? I feel sick. :o

Those poor dogs, and those poor owners...I can't begin to imagine the devastation of finding your dogs in that state. :eek:

I thought the bashing of the BM x the other day was awful but this is just beyond words. What sick f*** could do that? :mad

I have consistently railed against the pathetic sentences that convicted people get. It is a gross insult to all of us who care and a total lack of respect and compassion for the animals who have suffered.

Oh Mother Moocher, so true. :(

How sickening. Those poor dogs and the devasted owners. :(:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ritulistic Bu*)*)*^** sadistic more like it.

Yes I was thinking the same thing. WHy do they call this "ritualistic"???? It has nothing to do with ritual - just someone who has no brains whatsoever and no compassion for other living creatures who probably finds it entertaining to inflict pain on others. Noting as structured or logical (however twisted) as ritual!!!

Couldn't agree more, what was ritualistic about it exactly? Not to nitpick but I think that the paper (as usual) is sensationalising it, OHH LOOK SATANISTS HELP! No, just incredibly sick and twisted awful disgusting excuses for human beings more like it.

I am constantly stunned and repulsed by the acts of some humans. Who's the animal?

We are all animals, but I think there is only one (and I am open to correction here) who kills for pleasure.

I think it is important to acknowledge that dogs and cats kill for pleasure. We see that sort of thing here quite regularly - dogs killing stock, not to eat them but because it is fun, they go into drive, they get a reward for that drive by the chemicals released in their brain.

I have a 10 month killer JRT X Chihuahua in quarantine at the moment who killed chooks on the property he lived on - didn't eat them, simply killed them and ran over to the next one.

Doesn't change the horrific nature of what happened but humans aren't the only ones who kill for pleasure.

The ritualistic part probably refers to the fact that these pets were scalped to sell their scalps at a later time, passing them off as wild dogs or dingoes caught maurauding livestock in the bush and getting a bounty for them.

The only 'ritual' is the taking of a 'trophy'. Wonder if the roos were treated the same way?

These guys were playing the hunter...and took home a reminder.

There are ,whatever you may think of them, a lot of these people around. Sad, but true.

Run free and happy over the bridge, dogs... :flame:

:rofl: OMG poor lil doggies :eek: may life over the bridge be full of hugs and pats for you both :)

I just hope the authorities catch these poor excuses for human beings before they take the next step and turn their attention to their own kind.

How anyone could get pleasure from that cowardly act is totally beyond me. Sometimes I think the Romans had it right with "an eye for an eye" punishment, as being put in jail at tax payers expense is too good for them in my opinion.

Condolances to the dog's owners, I can't imagine how they must be feeling.