Family's Pet Dogs Killed In Ritual

KatrinaM

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As previously mentioned ...

Oh yep I know, but knowing the people around here that's what they're going to think when they read 'ritualistic' :)

I didn't mean to imply I thought it was the work of satanists, but you can bet 99% of the rest of this town does. I live here, I know what it's like.

Anybody west would probably reaslise what had happened, I didnt think of the whole satanist angle, maybe thats what the reporter thought????? Off topic but it was lovely to read your letter to the editor today, well done Fran!!!

Edited by KatrinaM

That's disgusting :welcome:

A person, or people, who are capable of that level of barbaric, needless cruelty - sorry but they don't deserve to use up the oxygen on earth. Horrid, despicable creatures.

If they catch them, I say subject them to the same courtesy they subjected the dogs to.

I am constantly stunned and repulsed by the acts of some humans. Who's the animal?

We are all animals, but I think there is only one (and I am open to correction here) who kills for pleasure.

I think it is important to acknowledge that dogs and cats kill for pleasure. We see that sort of thing here quite regularly - dogs killing stock, not to eat them but because it is fun, they go into drive, they get a reward for that drive by the chemicals released in their brain.

I have a 10 month killer JRT X Chihuahua in quarantine at the moment who killed chooks on the property he lived on - didn't eat them, simply killed them and ran over to the next one.

Doesn't change the horrific nature of what happened but humans aren't the only ones who kill for pleasure.

No, but our "breed" sure as hell has the level of consiousness to stop us from doing so. It is a worry to think of the next step these people will take...I really hope they're caught now.

I don't understand it myself, not one bit...I could (in some alternate universe) be driven to kill an adult human, but never never an animal. I can't even kill mice when they decide to take up residence in my house, heck, I've been a vego since I was seven!