Cheap Furminators At Petstock!

melzawelza

I got mine from Ebay - Large Furminator for my GSD was $27 - and yes it's a genuine Furminator, and works like a charm! Love it! I'm even going so far as to carry it around with me for all those people that are skeptical that it can be so good.

I should really invoice the makers for my time :thumbsup:

I gave away one on here last week....a meduim sized one went to Eridor for the cost of the postage. I found it useless on mid-length coats.....the Oster undercoat rake is much more successful. Eridor has smooth collies and I think the length of their coat is more suitable for the Furminator than the longer coat of the Aussies.

BTW, I had originally paid about $18 for it on eBay. It was a genuine Furminator. No way I'd pay Petstock prices.

lol looks like I got ripped off! the original prices are what I saw on the furminator website so thought this was an alright deal!

Oh well, either way, I definitely recommend them!!

As long as you're happy with it! :eek: It would have been a bummer if you not only found out you could have gotten it cheaper AND it didn't work well! :mad

I always check ebay for purchases of anything these days, before I head to the shops. Most of the time, I resort to buying online.

Thanks for the recommendation anyway.

I was planning to get it off ebay intially but balking thinking it might be a fake if petstock is selling it for so much higher a price. Who would bother faking furminators anyway? Heh...so decision is made! Thanks guys. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I got sucked in too..

I bought a Large Furminator and the Cat Furminator from Pet Stock.

Ah well.. I really like it! Takes hours to get all the fur from Maverick's undercoat, but I find it alot easier then other tools I have tried.

The only thing I noticed with the Furminator is it causes alot of static electricity?

Anyway I give it a thumbs up in my opinion!