Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Didles ~ I am over the moon you found the perfect dog, see everything works out for the best.

Ellz ~ Sorry for that, I meant to say what you said, I was going to buy a Frenchie puppy from a guy, but when I contacted him, he sounded off and I got a bad feeling, turns out he is also a "farmer" so I am glad I turned away from that sale too.

Well our fences are nearly complete, OH has been so busy trying to get things ready for the new puppy. He is even watering the lawn (rainwater) to make it green, so the pup isn't walking on brown dead grass :eek: gotta love him for that. So now its up to $$$ to get the pup, and might be sooner than we thought....still not absolutely positive yet....but praying it is.

Congrats on all the new pups :mad they are gorgeous.

BF

I am heading off about 10:30ish, got to vaccum and mop the floors and pick up all the kids stuff, because we did not tell them I couldn't ask them to do it so I have P!NK on loud singing, checking here and trying to clean up, it isn't too bad but I would like it done. Can't wait will post pics asap!