Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Deleted.... It's just not worth it :thumbsup:

???

Someone made a strangely nasty comment in another thread. I don't know the details so have no idea what was going on - the comment has now been deleted. I hope Risyntira comes back and shares photos again though, I live vicariously through others now that my own puppy has lost his early snubby puppy nose and dopey eyes :D

Deleted.... It's just not worth it :rainbowbridge:

???

Someone made a strangely nasty comment in another thread. I don't know the details so have no idea what was going on - the comment has now been deleted. I hope Risyntira comes back and shares photos again though, I live vicariously through others now that my own puppy has lost his early snubby puppy nose and dopey eyes :laugh:

Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that. Risyntira, your new puppy is beautiful and I wish you the best of luck!

Aww.. I don't think I can wait for my puppy!!

Hi All!

I'm new to the forum site :laugh:

My partner and I are currently deciding between 2 breeders (for a Westie pup!).

We're seeing one breeder this Saturday as the pups will be 2 weeks and the other Breeder is having litter this Saturday too, so we'll see the other breeder in a couple weeks time.

My partner and I have decided on a boy, so can't wait to choose one!

It will be hard as being 2 weeks old, they won't have their eyes open yet & there 2nd coat won't be showing either.

Either way i'll have my westie pup in 1.5 months! Definately can't wait.

Just prepping the house and buying all sorts!

If anyone has any tips in regards to Westies, please let me know :o