Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself as I have just joined the forum, but have been lurking for a while soaking up info.

We are waiting on a cocker spaniel puppy (probably black male, will be called Jarvis) which is due to be born in the next week, so I have an 8ish week wait to go!

We have never had a dog before and we are very excited about it, doing lots of research. I will probably have a lot of stupid questions to ask so apologies in advance!

We have 2 children aged 4 and 2.

Sarah

:D How exciting for you Sarah!

..Trust me.. The only question that is stupid is an un-asked one!

This site is great for info :) I'm soaking it up too before we get out beautiful German Shepherd on Saturday! sooo clooose :)

Nice to meet you!

Jas

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself as I have just joined the forum, but have been lurking for a while soaking up info.

We are waiting on a cocker spaniel puppy (probably black male, will be called Jarvis) which is due to be born in the next week, so I have an 8ish week wait to go!

We have never had a dog before and we are very excited about it, doing lots of research. I will probably have a lot of stupid questions to ask so apologies in advance!

We have 2 children aged 4 and 2.

Sarah

Your first puppy!? How exciting :thumbsup: ...but then it doesn't seem to matter how many pups you've had in the past, a new four legged family member is still exciting. We're about to pick up our 3rd pup in 24 years...the afternoon of the 12th cannot come quick enough for me, MrSW66 and Miss18. MrSW66 has become so puppy minded he said he wanted another yellow lab in 12-24 months time :happydance2: ; i nearly fell off my seat :laugh: Even after mentioning to him we'd need a much larger car for two dogs didn't even dampen his enthusiasm :crazy:

Hi all! We found out which puppy we are getting last night :D we get her in 2 weeks time! Its all a bit too exciting!

Everyone meet Maddy! Its going to be a long wait!

post-39492-0-76909800-1311719629_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wadz

Hi all! We found out which puppy we are getting last night :D we get her in 2 weeks time! Its all a bit too exciting!

Oh Wadz she is so cute, cant wait to see heaps more photos

awww she's gorgeous! i've got 2 weeks and 2 days to go :rolleyes: it's been an impatient wait for us as we contacted the breeder prior to birth....not long for either of us now though :cheer:

Oh Wadz she is just beautiful, which one is she, Miss Red??? we are so excited!!! Only TWO sleeps!!!!

Maddy is Miss Pink :D We are really happy because its the girl we wanted. Which boy are you getting? 1 MORE SLEEP!

New pics of Wilbur and the girls.

5980563993_2a233bd5b6.jpg

5980563925_1304d3fdc8.jpg

First time outside today (it's darn cold in Ballarat)

5980563795_803b59c5cf.jpg

5981122764_89cee76af9.jpg

two weeks and two days ETA: 3:30pm. ETPU: 4:00pm

Wilbur is super cute!! :D Only 2 weeks left right? How exciting! Hopefully it will fly!

Yeah I did get the email. It was at 7 weeks right? The puppies are all so cute! The picture is also in the info book as well :) we got our forms and info book today and attached was Maddys pink collar. Haha let's just say it smelt very doggy. It was all so sweet!

Mr Silver is so cute! Oh you lucky thing! You have to post heaps of photos!! Not long to wait now!