6010355151_b21826df2e.jpg

Sitting under the shrubs:

6010355311_2f3a4ab20c.jpg

Playing with Nellie one of the big dogs

6010355049_f8db07d9f2.jpg

Playing in the garden with the big dogs:

6010354873_7ec7d2c98f.jpg

7 sleeps to go :)

congrats to all the new mums and dads out there :) Lovely pictures!

I remember the long wait for my boy (2 weeks lol) .. dragged on for ages, we picked him up Friday night, a week ago :)

I cant wait to meet him.. he is adorable!

Well, after a couple of months of planning to bring a corgi into our lives my OH, (god bless him but he really has no idea) mentions in passing not wanting a dog that sheds too much (seriously we spoke about this a gazillion times already), and I said, why the hell are we getting a corgi then? You do realise they shed ALOT anyway, back to our original list of dog breeds we went, we discussed whippet and greyhound but he doesn't want a dog that has to live inside for the most part so instead we've agreed on a curly retriever which suits us down to the ground and my OH has lived with one before so he knows what they're like. lol anyway, the even better news is that we don't have to wait as long! We pick HER up on the 13th!!! so excited.

Well, after a couple of months of planning to bring a corgi into our lives my OH, (god bless him but he really has no idea) mentions in passing not wanting a dog that sheds too much (seriously we spoke about this a gazillion times already), and I said, why the hell are we getting a corgi then? You do realise they shed ALOT anyway, back to our original list of dog breeds we went, we discussed whippet and greyhound but he doesn't want a dog that has to live inside for the most part so instead we've agreed on a curly retriever which suits us down to the ground and my OH has lived with one before so he knows what they're like. lol anyway, the even better news is that we don't have to wait as long! We pick HER up on the 13th!!! so excited.

8 sleeps til the big day! :thumbsup:

8 sleeps til the big day! :thumbsup:

I know! Can't wait!!!

mish - OMG what a beautiful Newfy boy. You have made me so jealous, my next dog will be a Newfie but thats atleast 2 years down the track. For the moment, doing all the research I can on them. What are you feeding him?

WAdz - Your girl is gorgeous too, please post more pics asap. :D

Awww Wilbur the lab looks like a really squishy pup who would give you non stop licks on the face!! haha

Excitement plus +++ going to see pups in an hour:)) wonder if we'll find out which us ours? She comes home next week, but the breeder says she waits until the last minute to choose hers. Is this the last minute? Or do breeders literally mean in the last week? I imagine she'll have a good idea by now ?

Anyhow I'll take photos:)

We picked Chester up today :) he is absolutely beautiful!!! I still have the flu and a pounding headache, need to buy more advil. We are all inlove with him! The mum dog was so gorgeous and friendly too!! At the moment he is curled up asleep under the baby bouncer lol!!

Not getting Booker til next week now :( Bondi has pinched a nerve and is in agony- so I thought best wait until she is feeling better.

But.. Introducing Taswest Thats The Spirit Aka Booker.

049-1.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

My pick puppy all along too! :thumbsup:

Oh he's soooo cute!! :love:

Well, the breeder we are getting our curly coated retriever off sent us a photo! Here our girl Harley Quinn is at seven weeks :)

blackbitch7weekssml.jpg

Edited by Stack

Not getting Booker til next week now :( Bondi has pinched a nerve and is in agony- so I thought best wait until she is feeling better.

But.. Introducing Taswest Thats The Spirit Aka Booker.

049-1.jpg

048.jpg

051.jpg

My pick puppy all along too! :thumbsup:

such a cutie! :D