Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hot chilli, I was like you, never had a dog before so didn't know if I was doing something wrong. I emailed a few people and never heard back. The breeder we are getting our dog from said she doesnt like email, she likes to talk on the phone to get a better feel for the person. So definitely try to call them if there's a number listed.

Eventually did hear from most of the breeders I contacted...they must just be very busy people! Often out at shows etc!!

Good luck in your puppy hunt.

Edited by Jarvis

Aaaaah! So cute antlewry...

I still have 5 weeks to wait for my little cocker boy. But next weekend we get to go and meet all the pups and the breeder. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks!! I don't know how we're going to wait 4 weeks. We just want him home already!!

We drove up to Newcastle yesterday to meet the breeder and I have never felt happier in my life - you won't want to leave!!

Casima - you just cope 1 minute at a timebiggrin.gif what breed are you getting?

Thanks :) yes just trying to look forward to the next email of photos/info instead of worring about the time till (s)he comes home.

I am getting a Border Collie :happydance2: can't wait!

good luck to everyone else waiting for their puppies! I hope it goes quickly for you all :walkdog: exciting times! I feel like a kid on christmas eve :o

We picked up our little girl yesterday. It's been a bit hectic since. She is gorgeous though. Very friendly and good with the kids.

We are currently having some quiet time with my son asleep, the other sitting quietly, jetson our older dog asleep on the couch and rocket the puppy asleep in her crate. All good.

79db43e0-cda3-7f7f.jpg

12 days left for me :) will maybe find out this weekend if mr blue or mr pink will be ours :)

How come you didnt get to choose (or the puppy choose you) Mason?

There are only 2 yellow males and one will be kept for showing - if none are kept then we can pick.

How exciting!! Heading closer and closer to your pick up dates!!

Unfortunately I found that many breeders did not respond to emails :( I then phoned them after 4 weeks or so and they proceeded to tell me they prefer to be contacted via email......

How exciting!! Heading closer and closer to your pick up dates!!

Unfortunately I found that many breeders did not respond to emails :( I then phoned them after 4 weeks or so and they proceeded to tell me they prefer to be contacted via email......

What are you looking at getting?

OMG it's tomorrow :eek: I couldn't sleep last night and I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight - still have to buy her a bowl and waiting on her puppy pack to arrive.

OMG OMG OMG :thumbsup: Tomorrow!

(Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited?) :laugh:

I'm still trying to find out if my breeders dog is pregnant! Anyone know at how many days the vet can confirm pregnancy? I last heard from the breeder a month ago saying they were just about to mate them.

I think its about a month or so after they are mated they can be scanned/xrayed