Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I saw a couple at our local markets today with a baby BC, it was so cute! Set off my Border Collie cravings again! Might have to ring up my breeder just to have a good long chat about them......some family members can get a little annoyed when all you talk about is 'when I get my Border Collie, I'll....' :o They won't have to put up with it for too much longer! :laugh:

Thats what Dol is for, my OH's eyes glaze over when I start talking about dog stuff.....

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum although, like most people seem to say, I've been trolling for a while.

I'm waiting on word from Stephen and Mary at Noonbarra for a pup that I can take (sometime in July maybe?).

It's all very exciting. It will be the first dog that I've bought.

I grew up with dogs, but have had a pretty random work life over the last 10 years and didn't feel it would be fair to have a dog until I was more settled and had the time to give it a decent life.

All the pictures I've seen on here are amazing. Such great looking pups!!

I'm really looking forward to having a dog finally.

I've been reading a lot and have more to do, but I think we'll be fine.

:walkdog:

I'm working on photos but a quick update,

Savannah arrived, is very cute and well behaved. Toilet training is going really well, she doesn't sook when she is put to bed, her and my big dog get along really well......she's just perfect basically :angel:

Only little tanty she threw was when I put her on a lead, then it was like trying to reel in a baracuda!

Bit belated but here is my new baby

awww..... :love: She's cuter every time you post a photo of her! Understand being belated...puppies are very time consuming.

Savannah arrived, is very cute and well behaved. Toilet training is going really well, she doesn't sook when she is put to bed, her and my big dog get along really well......she's just perfect basically

Glad you're enjoying her! :)

What a great thread, I've not got long to wait now, we're picking up our baby on Saturday - squeeeee - we were so lucky looking at some of the posts here, we've had a really quick turnaround, we've been looking for the right puppy for some time, but when we found her, well it's only taken just on a week :thumbsup: the hardest thing for me is, although I've done all the leg work, Paris is for my mum, so I don't even get to have her with me :confused: but I do get visiting rights :laugh:

post-45556-0-58577700-1338453742_thumb.jpg

post-45556-0-65521400-1338453752_thumb.jpg

Oh Hamish is absolutely gorgeous! I hope he is settling in well.

So far he has been a breeze!! But I'm all prepared for that to change!! He slept the whole night in his crate last night, he's been really respectful of Kenzie, he's loved meeting the rest of my family when they came over today. And I think he may become a tennis ball obsessed BC given his innate urge to chase, find, carry tennis balls already at 8.5 weeks old!!!

It's been a while since I've been in here but thought I'd post an update picture of Miss Simi.

She is now 5 months old and around 15kg, definitely not a baby anymore! She is still the most precious little angel and we love her so much :D

post-35373-0-64720900-1339064275_thumb.jpgpost-35373-0-00784800-1339064386_thumb.jpgpost-35373-0-83986900-1339064417_thumb.jpg