Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Aww I saw you have a new avatar sjp :thumbsup: How adorable! Is that your girl or boy?

Thanks, I think they're adorable too! No, I don't know who/what I'm getting yet...won't know right up until 8 weeks. I actually get to pick my own, once my breeder has taken her pick/picks. Can't wait!

krystal&coco Yes she was a Frenchie, I ended up not going ahead with her, buttttt I have got my name down for yet another little girl, again in NZ, but she was only born yesterday dummy.gif so it will take a few weeks to see if she's suitable for showing...........the wait continues

krystal&coco Yes she was a Frenchie, I ended up not going ahead with her, buttttt I have got my name down for yet another little girl, again in NZ, but she was only born yesterday dummy.gif so it will take a few weeks to see if she's suitable for showing...........the wait continues

Well photos are definately a must! Frenchie's are so cute!!

I'm really excited to be able to join this thread! Yesterday I confirmed a beautiful chocolate merle Border Collie boy. :thumbsup: I have been searching and searching for a perfect little brother for Lando and I'm so excited to find exactly what I want.

The breeder I am going through is super lovely and has given me a photo of the little boofa already. I would like to introduce Reese....

post-43211-0-00001200-1342664670_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lando's Mum

Guest _MADCAT_

Today is the day!

At 3:20pm we pick up our gorgeous red Bullmastiff girl from the airport! My partner and I have been awake since 4:30am, we were too excited to sleep!! I'll post pictures once we pick her up :D squee!!

Thats really exciting & we were exactly the same, awake from very early morning. We were suppose to pick up Sonny in the afternoon but ended up picking him up at 10 am, poor breeder must of thought we

were nuts :crazy: but I just couldn't wait any longer :laugh:

I'm really excited to be able to join this thread! Yesterday I confirmed a beautiful chocolate merle Border Collie boy. :thumbsup: I have been searching and searching for a perfect little brother for Lando and I'm so excited to find exactly what I want.

The breeder I am going through is super lovely and has given me a photo of the little boofa already. I would like to introduce Reese....

Aww congrats. He is so little at the moment. I visited my pups when they were three and six weeks old and then picked them up at 8 weeks. It is so amazing seeing them grow up!:)

Congrats, you must be so excited! I'm getting a BC too :) Is this your first one?

Welcome and Congrats Lando's mum :thumbsup:

Only 1 more sleep for me

:dancingelephant::happydance::happydance2::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance2::dancingelephant:

I guess you've picked up your little pup today! Hope everything went well for you! :thumbsup:

Today is the day!

At 3:20pm we pick up our gorgeous red Bullmastiff girl from the airport! My partner and I have been awake since 4:30am, we were too excited to sleep!! I'll post pictures once we pick her up :D squee!!

How exciting! :thumbsup:

Thats really exciting & we were exactly the same, awake from very early morning. We were suppose to pick up Sonny in the afternoon but ended up picking him up at 10 am, poor breeder must of thought we

were nuts :crazy: but I just couldn't wait any longer :laugh:

LOL, I'm sure I'll be up really early too, on the day! I wake up early even when I'm going over for a visit - even before the puppies were born :laugh:

Picked up our little Rogue today :thumbsup:

Its been a wonderful day of learning, of putting plans into action and then throwing them out the window :laugh:

Just going with the flow now... hope to post pics soon

lol, hope you're enjoying it and not stressing too much! Look forward to pics! I was going to take the camera on my visit next week, but it's in for repairs and I don't have a phone that I can take photos on :(

Guest _MADCAT_

How exciting!! :D

It was kinda weird, I was so excited I've been wanting this puppy for so long and then when we got her home I got this sudden massive panic attack... I have no idea why I guess I was just so excited I got overwhelmed.. weird. ah well!

While we were waiting we saw the BIGGEST cutest squishyest Akita puppy.... so adorable!!

Thats really exciting & we were exactly the same, awake from very early morning. We were suppose to pick up Sonny in the afternoon but ended up picking him up at 10 am, poor breeder must of thought wewere nuts :crazy: but I just couldn't wait any longer :laugh:

haha! we wanted to get her early but had to wait for the plane, sucked :(

I'm sure Sonny is settling in great :D

Here is Dora and our pack

img6642tp.jpg

img6649jr.jpg

img6618l.jpg

img6615w.jpg

It was kinda weird, I was so excited I've been wanting this puppy for so long and then when we got her home I got this sudden massive panic attack... I have no idea why I guess I was just so excited I got overwhelmed.. weird. ah well!

While we were waiting we saw the BIGGEST cutest squishyest Akita puppy.... so adorable!!

Oh no! Hope you're able to relax a bit more now. It is such an exciting time. How did your first night go with her?? Oooh I'm jealous!! I don't get to see any other Akitas here except my own :laugh:

Dora is absolutely gorgeous! Such a cute face, and those paws!! :love:

Guest _MADCAT_

Oh no! Hope you're able to relax a bit more now. It is such an exciting time. How did your first night go with her?? Oooh I'm jealous!! I don't get to see any other Akitas here except my own :laugh:

Dora is absolutely gorgeous! Such a cute face, and those paws!! :love:

Her first night was good, she only cried a tiny bit but at 4:30am it was go time.. she wouldn't settle after that.. She's spent most of today following the boys around getting stepped on..

haha frank and zeus don't realise how big they are and she keeps walking between their feet.. right now she's nomming on a toy loving it haha

I do get panic attacks every now and then but for some reason this one was the worst... I feel ok now I think it was just because I started a new job, puppy, etc etc all of a sudden hit me it's going to be difficult - worth it though. :D

Ah yea, I remember Kyojin used to wake up at the crack of dawn too. Very annoying because after they're up, all they want to do is play! :laugh:

Sounds like she's settling in pretty well already though! That's really good. Yea, that's understandable. It's a lot going on for you at once so it can be a bit overwhelming!

MADCAT - Dora is beautiful :thumbsup:

I can empathise with the panic attack... when we finally got Rogue home we kinda of looked at each other and went oh s#^t what do we do now :rofl: and then things weren't going to plan... she couldn't care less about her kongs,kibble, hated her pen... then I just gave up and tried to find a happy medium.

Things are going ok now, sometimes we have wins and sometimes we don't, just trying to find what works best for us and hoping we're doing right. :crossfingers:

Here are some new pics taken today. She's "a little puddin" as the vet says :laugh:

post-44980-0-60691800-1342868762_thumb.jpg post-44980-0-52698300-1342868791_thumb.jpg post-44980-0-56068900-1342869052_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

Today we finally get to pick up our little choc and white BC pup from the airport! Trying to send my 9 year old off to school this morning was a nightmare and after pinky swearing that I would pick him up from school as soon as we left the airport I pushed him out the door!

I'm just about to leave and I think I have everything ready and prepared for our little pup to arrive. Now to prepare my two Burmese kitties of the arrival of their new brother! Life will change forever for them. Anyone have any hints or tips on introducing them all?

This forum has been so good for the whole family to read to help prepare us for pups arrival. The only thing left is to talk my partner into letting out little BC sleep inside the first few nights! heheehe.. I'm sure he'll cave :)

This forum has been so good for the whole family to read to help prepare us for pups arrival. The only thing left is to talk my partner into letting out little BC sleep inside the first few nights! heheehe.. I'm sure he'll cave :)

Good luck! I don't have cats so am no help in that department.

As long as your OH knows "the first few nights" will turn into "the rest of his life" ;)