Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Looks like i can join this thread now :thumbsup:

In 9 weeks i will be a proud griffon owner :D

Congrats! I'm so glad I'm away from that length of waiting...they tell you time will drag, but no one elaborates on how much it actually does ;)

I'm waiting on a kitten, does that count? :laugh:

Well I reckon it should count :D How long do you have to go?

Looks like i can join this thread now :thumbsup:

In 9 weeks i will be a proud griffon owner :D

Congrats! I'm so glad I'm away from that length of waiting...they tell you time will drag, but no one elaborates on how much it actually does ;)

I'm waiting on a kitten, does that count? :laugh:

Well I reckon it should count :D How long do you have to go?

:D yay! About 8-9 weeks, he's 4 weeks old now and will get desexed at about 12 weeks old before coming home. I was thinking I should do a bit of shopping tomorrow :D

Another one here with a puppy waiting in the wings - picking him up next week - a Sealyham Terrier. :)

Ooh a sealyham! I was oh so close to getting one when I was looking at breeds a year ago. If I hadn't been so keen on agility I would have got one, but I went with a mini schnauzer instead....I will have my sealyham one day though! Please please please post lots of pics once the little guy arrives!

Thanks, Ktig, we are very excited. We have decided to call him Reggie, short for Reginald. :) :)

Another one here with a puppy waiting in the wings - picking him up next week - a Sealyham Terrier. :)

Ooh a sealyham! I was oh so close to getting one when I was looking at breeds a year ago. If I hadn't been so keen on agility I would have got one, but I went with a mini schnauzer instead....I will have my sealyham one day though! Please please please post lots of pics once the little guy arrives!

Edited by quesada

Thanks, Ktig, we are very excited. We have decided to call him Reggie, short for Reginald. :) :)

Haha. Awesome name! My schnauzer is Paddy, short for Paddington :)

Just got these photos from Mary at Noonbarra.

We're off to pick her up on Saturday!!

Can't wait!!

EmmapuppurplecollarAugust2012012.jpg

EmmapuppurplecollarAugust2012006.jpg

ow my god!!!what a cutie!

Exactly what I said. My son was interested in getting a kelpie & Noonbarra was recommended to us. How are they to deal with?

Fingers crossed we will be picking out puppy up from the airport in about 3 weeks time... a Lagotto Romagnolo, he is chocolate brown and will be called Enzo...can`t wait :-)

Edited by Hilton's

How exciting for everybody. We are thrilled with Reggie, our Sealyham boy. He does cry (loudly) for about 15 mins when put to bed, but then we usually don't hear from him until morning. The Pekes have found him rather full on...but this afternoon, I found Edwina (one of the Pekes) having a full on play session with him...though there were still boundaries as far as Edwina was concerned...and Reggie knew when he had pushed things too far and backed off respectfully.

Very, very happy with our lovely boy. :)

quesada your boy is beautiful! I bet you will get lots of blank stares when your out and people ask what breed :laugh:

I now have put down a deposit on a griffon pup, now only 7 1/2 weeks to go (will get to take her home at 10weeks) :thumbsup:

2 more sleeps before my little girl comes home! :thumbsup::party::happydance2::happydance::driving::dancingelephant::crazy::cooldance::cheer::champagne: I'm so excited - I'll probably get no sleep Saturday night :laugh:

Well how is she :provoke:

She's very good! Such a darling, has been raised so well and is just the best little pup. I have called her Rilla. Our darn camera is still being repaired,so no at home photos, but here is her 7 week photo from the breeder.

Rilla+7+Weeks+12-08-2012+(3).JPG

I'll give a more detailed post later - she is certainly keeping me busy!

My goodness, it does feel strange not to be waiting any more - it's only been 12 MONTHS! lol