Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

You are organised! Raven....how cute!!

Our aussie shepherd arrives tomorrow afternoon, he's flying in his own new crate. We've bought food, a collar and lead, toys, grooming stuff. His little bed should arrive today and i need to pick up some bowls, a ticking clock (where on earth do i buy one?) and a couple of blankets. My husband is building a playpen for him tonight.

Excited!!

Our aussie shepherd arrives tomorrow afternoon, he's flying in his own new crate. We've bought food, a collar and lead, toys, grooming stuff. His little bed should arrive today and i need to pick up some bowls, a ticking clock (where on earth do i buy one?) and a couple of blankets. My husband is building a playpen for him tonight.

Excited!!

Maybe try the cheap and junky stores?

It has a nice sound Luna! Ends in vowel, short and sweet and means moon. <3

Plus you can make some good nicknames out of it!

Naturally, I'm sure looney would be one of them :laugh:

My Luna gets Loony, lunatic, lu lu, loopy, loopy Lou :laugh:.

Puppy Day!!! His flight doesn't arrive until 5:40pm, need to keep busy!

Still can't decide on a name - Beau, Banjo, Red, Leo and Oscar are the favourites.

I ended up buying the snuggle puppy from K9 Pro - heartbeat, heat pack and something to snuggle all in one!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I often lurk in here but I can now join in :)

10 days and I will be bringing home a little boy :champagne:

He is chocolate ( light ) and white parti coloured Pomeranian and is sooooooooooooo cute .

Guest donatella

He is chocolate ( light ) and white parti coloured Pomeranian and is sooooooooooooo cute .

:champagne:

Is he a Posmo or Partipaws Pom?

Excited!!

It pays to be organised in my house plus I've had too many dogs to not be organised.

Puppy Day!!! His flight doesn't arrive until 5:40pm, need to keep busy!

Still can't decide on a name - Beau, Banjo, Red, Leo and Oscar are the favourites.

I ended up buying the snuggle puppy from K9 Pro - heartbeat, heat pack and something to snuggle all in one!

Well try to get some rest before he arrives you'll need it ;) they all sound like fantastic names :) I hope the snuggle puppy works for you because it didn't work with my last pup she just thought it was a toy to run around with :) hopefully my next puppy will use it correctly :)

welcome.gif the wait is so hard but he sounds like one cute puppy!

Posmo :)

Guest donatella

Good choice, fabulous and well respected breeder in the Pom world :thumbsup:

Edited by donatella

thanks Donatella .

Have been lurking for a while and she was highly recommended to me as was partipaws .

Guest donatella

thanks Donatella .

Have been lurking for a while and she was highly recommended to me as was partipaws .

They are the 2 I would have recommended for Parti's as well as Energeez Poms do gorgeous Parti's too :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see pics of him!

I love when people buy Poms I guess just as excited :rofl:

My little girl started puppy pre-school last week and im not used to having the most out going pup in the class :laugh: , she is the smallest by far and runs around like a looney, at play time she just did zoomies around the whole class and everyone was just standing there laughing at her. Sometimes she looks a bit special :o .

Hope everyones pups are going well, and for the people waiting hope the time goes quick :thumbsup:

My little girl started puppy pre-school last week and im not used to having the most out going pup in the class :laugh: , she is the smallest by far and runs around like a looney, at play time she just did zoomies around the whole class and everyone was just standing there laughing at her. Sometimes she looks a bit special :o .

Hope everyones pups are going well, and for the people waiting hope the time goes quick :thumbsup:

haha how cute! :heart:

well it's all confirmed :D the bitch is pregnant with anywhere from 4-6 pups :D 4 weeks to go till more little cuties are in the world :) lucky me I get to be round the bubbahs from day 1 so looking forward to it!

What breed smisch?

Couple of photos of my now 14 nearly 15wk pup, she is such a sweetie, especially when she is asleep as she rarely stops.

post-4191-0-70308700-1352714448_thumb.jpg

post-4191-0-27692300-1352714478_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alibi

Our newest family member arrived last Thursday. He's taken a few nights to settle down but I think we're finally getting there :thumbsup:

We called him Beau, he's such a darling. Now if I could just figure out how to upload a pic for you :laugh: :laugh: tried changing the image size but not working hhmmmm