Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Ok looks like I can join this thread. We will have a Belgian Shepherd (Groenendael) joining our family in 5 weeks. We will be visiting the breeder on Saturday week and I am so excited I could burst! It's been a long time since I have had a puppy in the house since our last 2 dogs have been adult rescues so I am bracing myself for the puppy mayhem that I know is coming. Bring it on I say ????.

Ok looks like I can join this thread. We will have a Belgian Shepherd (Groenendael) joining our family in 5 weeks. We will be visiting the breeder on Saturday week and I am so excited I could burst! It's been a long time since I have had a puppy in the house since our last 2 dogs have been adult rescues so I am bracing myself for the puppy mayhem that I know is coming. Bring it on I say ????.

We now have 4 weeks to go before our Cavalier puppy comes to live with us !

We are meeting her this Sat wohoooo!

I can feel your excitement sujo !!! Ive never had a puppy, mine have always come as adults, well Joey was a very young adult cav :)

I love those Begian Shepherds!

Im looking fwd to all that puppy mayhem too lol

Have you any pics of him/her? and what his/her name?

I have seen photos of your gorgeous girl Jules, she is too cute! I had a quick look at her blog yesterday, what a lovely way to record the journey that is ahead for you. I look forward to reading about her adventures as she grows ????.

We are still working on names but 'Flynn' is at the top of our list at the moment. I have photos of the litter but as I am not sure which is ours yet I won't post them until it's confirmed. Needless to say they are all adorable!

Welcome to the Belgian Shepherd Club I also have a Groenendael puppy she is 4 months old now and is such a handful. I hope the 5 weeks goes quickly for you. Flynn sounds like a good name. :) Good Luck with your puppy

We are going to visit our little Remy on Saturday as well! Only two more sleeps hehe! :cheer:

Am hoping to take a whole bunch of pics so I can post one or two...

I think I have worn out my family and friends talking about this pup. I just can't wait to get him home. :thumbsup:

We are going to visit our little Remy on Saturday as well! Only two more sleeps hehe! :cheer:

Am hoping to take a whole bunch of pics so I can post one or two...

I think I have worn out my family and friends talking about this pup. I just can't wait to get him home. :thumbsup:

You sound just like me Remy !! lol all i talk about on my fb atm is about Miah hehe

yes 2 more sleeps to go wohoooo! are you taking anything with your to the breeder's place? I have decided I am just going take some gift wrapped choccys for the breeder as a token gift for her being so nice sending us updates and pics of her litter and Miah :)

when will you get to bring him home? how old is he atm, i have forgotten if you said previously in this thread.

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

You sound just like me Remy !! lol all i talk about on my fb atm is about Miah hehe

yes 2 more sleeps to go wohoooo! are you taking anything with your to the breeder's place? I have decided I am just going take some gift wrapped choccys for the breeder as a token gift for her being so nice sending us updates and pics of her litter and Miah :)

when will you get to bring him home? how old is he atm, i have forgotten if you said previously in this thread.

Haha! Yep FB friends haven't been spared!

We are taking a "thank you" gift also and a small toy for Remy - can't help myself.

He is 4 weeks at the moment so fingers crossed only 4 to go :crossfingers:

I had a peek at your blog too! It's so great and little miah is just gorgeous - beautiful name! :D

Sounds good Remy! I wanted to take a toy for Miah too, but I do know she's got quite a few toys at the breeders place anyway between her and her litter mates :)

Well Remmy is only one week behind Miah !:D

Oh and thank you also.

We have about 4 weeks to go as well till she comes here to live with us !

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Have fun tomorrow Jules, lots of photos requested ��.

You have a Groenendael Heroswitbsd! I need photographic evidence please!

post-45119-0-63548900-1357899132_thumb.jpg post-45119-0-43322000-1357899152_thumb.jpg

These are a couple of my older pics of my pup. I really need to get my camera out and get some new pics Here is her Facebook page

ETA she is going through a outa proportioned stage at the moment.

Edited by HeroeswitBSD

Sorry Remy I didn't realise that you were also visiting your puppy today, how exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Heroes Shiloh is divine ????. Nothing like a Belgian baby to make me all clucky ????. I have had a Belgian previously and whilst I have considered other breeds I always came back to them in the end. Can I ask who her breeder is?

I