Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I don't know about waiting patiently Jules! I have about 4 weeks to go. We are off tomorrow to meet with our breeder and her dogs so that is pretty exciting!

How did your first night with your boy go Ellis?

efs

Edited by sujo

Well you still have one more week more to go than me Sujo ! ;-)

It is exciting meeting the breeder and their dogs! hope all goes well with your visit tomorrow !:)

We'd love to go again as we are welcome too, but its just that its a fairly long drive to her place :(

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Sujo, his name is Hudson.

First nite Hudson was on a dog bed on my son's floor. He took him out several times for wee breaks. Apparently he thought it was play time at 3am.

2nd nite he was in his crate. Master 16 has a glass sliding door that goes from his room to an enclosed back verandah. So the crate is in that corner. Apparently when Hudson whined Master 16 went & lay on dog bedding next to the crate til he went to sleep then went & got into bed ( I think this happened several times). Master 16 is away for the next 2 nites. I will not be laying next to the crate. I obviously will do the wee breaks but he will have to get use to the crate at nite. Is that mean?

Awwwww the excitement of waiting lol I hated every minute of waiting and I only had to wait about 5 weeks not like some people who have to order a pup and hope the bitch come into season and the mating is successful lol I would be NO good at that.

Russell has settled in well and he is such a great little guy. He sits drops and crawls so far and puppy school trainers and very impressed with him.

He is one of those pups that's just wants to please.

Our other terrier that passed away so didn't care what you wanted it was all about him and he was bloody hard work. So this is a dream so far.

Colliechaos that puppy is Devine !!!

Jules and sujo not long now. (I'm sure I've missed someone but I'm on my phone and can't see)

ROFL @ Ellis I agree I would be sleeping on the floor might be easier to pup the crate on the bed (joke)

Cheers Janet

Awwwww the excitement of waiting lol I hated every minute of waiting and I only had to wait about 5 weeks not like some people who have to order a pup and hope the bitch come into season and the mating is successful lol I would be NO good at that.

Russell has settled in well and he is such a great little guy. He sits drops and crawls so far and puppy school trainers and very impressed with him.

He is one of those pups that's just wants to please.

Our other terrier that passed away so didn't care what you wanted it was all about him and he was bloody hard work. So this is a dream so far.

Colliechaos that puppy is Devine !!!

Jules and sujo not long now. (I'm sure I've missed someone but I'm on my phone and can't see)

ROFL @ Ellis I agree I would be sleeping on the floor might be easier to pup the crate on the bed (joke)

Cheers Janet

Hi Janet, Im one of those people. And also on top of that we had to wait to see if we were chosen from our breeder's list (we knew we high up on the list) and had to wait till she decided which one she wanted to keep for herself. We got there in the end thats the main thing ! 3 weeks to go :thumbsup:

Sounds like Russell is a dream come true and a real pleasure ! Well done to him for being a quick and happy learner.

we need another updated pic of him !:D

not sure if you have seen the latest updates on Miah from her blog? if not here are some new pics :)

http://julesluvscavs.blogspot.com.au/

Edited by Jules♥Cavs