Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Cassie he's GORGEOUS!!!! So cute!!!

Sorry you had Such a hard time getting him. Louis' sister is being flown to Brisbane and the breeder doesn't like it, says she's had too many bad experiences.

Thinking of Smash, he must be on Puppy Cloud 9 :)

We will be complaining for sure. It was hard to stay upset once he was in our arms though :)

He still fits in your arms? How heavy is he?

Yes here's proof! :p Sumo with my OH. He's about 12kg at 9.5 weeks.

image-8.jpg

We will be complaining for sure. It was hard to stay upset once he was in our arms though :)

He still fits in your arms? How heavy is he?

Yes here's proof! :p Sumo with my OH. He's about 12kg at 9.5 weeks.

image-8.jpg

Look at the size of those paws! He's just beautiful!

Oh my lord I am in love...

969033_10151922271514488_1315740899_n.jpg

He's being so good. Currently chilling in his crate (we threw some treats in and have been praising him while he's in there). He's peed on the floor once - my partner was looking at him and said I think he's peeing and didn't pick him up straight away and put him on his pad. Hopefully we can get him going on the pad... House smells like vinegar again!

So happy!

He came with me to my hairdresser and slept and chilled in the courtyard. He's so relaxed!

Touch wood he stays a good boy...!

He's pretty much slept in his crate since we got back from my haircut 90 mins ago.

I was expecting getting him to go in his crate to be hard. But it was the first thing he went for in his pen so I threw some treats in. Now I can't get him out :rofl: glad he feels comfortable in there though.

Congrats to those who have gotten their pups, they are soooooo gorgeous and I am sooooo jealous!!

OMG I have so long to wait :crazy:

I spent the morning watching Min Pins on You Tube lol too cute and learnt a couple of more things about them. I'm also reading "How to Raise the Perfect Dog"....

Thanks everyone! I've had the best day with him. Picked him up at nine. Was back home at 10:30. Then he came to the hairdresser with me for 90 mins and was a very good boy. Home for some nap time and plays. Then out to watch my brother play rugby (don't worry - I carried him the whole time so he was nice and high up away from grass). He's been super good and relaxed around lots of people today! Bit of a more quiet day tomorrow for him - just a few pele coming around and he'll probably just come out to breakfast with us.

Sounds like he's doing great! Taking all these new experiences in his stride like a champ. Cuddle marathon tomorrow?

I'm sad that I can't do a countdown since I don't have a definite pickup date & time anymore... BUT I'm supposed to call tomorrow afternoon, and if all is well I'm picking him up in the evening. So I WILL be counting down the hours!

Sounds like you guys are having fun smash tank!

I hope u can pick him up tomorrow melina how exciting!

I can now start the count down my boy will be coming next sat which feels like forever away!!