Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

OH was completely taken with Laci & her siblings & the grown up dogs. When we got home she was introduced to our sons (2 of 3 are resident), daughter-in-law & granddaughter who were surprise visitors as they live in Ulladulla.

With granddaughter.5c0ab223-f038-4582-b61d-e96ae5e876c4_zpsa3bedbfa.jpg

Resting after a busy afternoon exploring the back yard & trying to get away from Panda who is very taken with her, albeit a bit rough at times. But have no fear she's not backward in telling him what she thinks of his wild ways. :laugh:

d9a651d2-f750-43dd-964a-721755e18b9b_zps099b4a86.jpg

Fast asleep.0ca96967-b2fd-4762-b746-edd91a7a3bb5_zpse9fdd4e4.jpg

She didn't like Panda too close while she was eating & after nearly finishing her meal she told him off in no uncertain terms. :laugh: Something that Tilba has never done.

7897432c-2adb-4815-a6f6-d5db3c3c22f9_zps1e7c2f1b.jpg

Edited by luvsdogs

Aww puppies are so cute and chubby when that young, congratulations on your soon to be husky :) the waiting is the hardest!

Only 8 more days until we pick up Waffles! I am staring at the calendar now, pretty excited now!!

Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind if I join in. I'm new to the forums but have been lurking for a long time.

We are going to pick up our new little lad, a Weimaraner in 23 days :D We've been talking with breeders over the last 18 months but it has taken a long time to find the right fit. Our boy will be for hunting (and snuggling) and not for show.

We're in Gippsland, Vic and our breeder is just near Sydney. For this reason we've not met the breeder or puppies in person, so it has been a bit of an anxious wait here hoping that we've made the right decision.

Trying not to feel like a pain in the bum emailing the breeder for updates but we're just so excited. Only have one photo so far of the full litter just after they were born and eagerly waiting for more. Basically trying to pass the time now until we leave to make the 10 hour trip to meet them in December. We're not sure which boy will be ours, they said they would discuss that with us when we arrive.

Have so enjoyed reading this thread over the last few months, it's nice to share the excitement :)

That's so cool * and further envy :laugh: *

You should totally do some racing too ( if you aren't already)

The scene in WA is totally awesome, really friendly people and a real great companionable group.

Met a lot of them that travelled in a big group so the ACT for nationals earlier this year.

That's so cool * and further envy :laugh: *

You should totally do some racing too ( if you aren't already)

The scene in WA is totally awesome, really friendly people and a real great companionable group.

Met a lot of them that travelled in a big group so the ACT for nationals earlier this year.

I've been to an open day at the WA Sled dog association, and yeah they seem like a good bunch around 190 members I think!

I am definitely going to participate when he is old enough - some 18 months away. I even have a mushing scooter LOL

I am really excited to finally be joining this thread. I have been keeping it a secret for two weeks, but am too excited to keep it a secret any longer.

We have a new cocker spaniel puppy joining our family in January. She is two weeks old! :happydance:

Edited by WendyH