Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I can put my foot in here again although it's a bit of a wait I have started the process of getting my prefix so my next puppy will be my own breeding :thumbsup: pretty excited even though it's a while away yet :laugh:

:laugh:

That's what I am looking forward to as well, but I am nearly there! Once my girl comes into season next (around March) she will be bred and hopefully have puppies :D

I can put my foot in here again although it's a bit of a wait I have started the process of getting my prefix so my next puppy will be my own breeding :thumbsup: pretty excited even though it's a while away yet :laugh:

:laugh:

That's what I am looking forward to as well, but I am nearly there! Once my girl comes into season next (around March) she will be bred and hopefully have puppies :D

Me too, leasing back a girl I bred, she is due in season end of Feb, so hopefully puppies, with a new one coming to live with me

• 3 weeks later...

Same breeder Rilla's from, the pup will actually be her cousin :-)

I'm not sure about showing or not yet...I really just want a pet and whether or not it's show quality comes second for me I guess! I can't wait until they're older and their little personalities start to show!

Bringing home a little Whippet tomorrow!

His name is Astro and he's 8.5 weeks old. :)

Pictures are of him at 5 weeks when I first saw him. Don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight - I'm so excited!

post-51384-0-64364100-1391164859_thumb.jpgpost-51384-0-19757500-1391164851_thumb.jpg