Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

• 2 weeks later...

Im back!!

After a huge 4+ year wait, i have a little Bergamasco boy coming in approx 7 weeks! So excited!!

Wow I had never heard of them, did a google search and wow that coat! Lots of pics will be needed.

Ok I think I might finally, finally be allowed to be excited - we hopefully have a puppy arriving here from Australia on March 5th! Seems like my partner is on board, I have saved enough money, we're in the process of sorting transport now - hope everything works out!! I'm so scared of something going wrong last minute!

Im back!!

After a huge 4+ year wait, i have a little Bergamasco boy coming in approx 7 weeks! So excited!!

What a cherub he is!!!!!

Lucky lucky you.

I was at the World Dog Show in Finland a few years ago and saw these dogs for the first time.

Amazing!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

We its still a very long way off for us but hopfully we have our name down for a show puppy to be born around the 20th of March! Sooo Excited!! Now we just have to pray the mum has at least one girl and that she is of high enough show quality to be sold as a show puppy. Keep your fingers crossed for us xxx :D

We are having issues getting a pup. Its like the universe is trying to tell us something. Nothing is falling into place. Hopefully soon.

That can happen sometimes. If it's any consolation I had to wait for 2 years for my Dally pup! Worth it though :D Now that I'm planning my own litter (ESS) I understand better the vagaries of it all.

We its still a very long way off for us but hopfully we have our name down for a show puppy to be born around the 20th of March! Sooo Excited!! Now we just have to pray the mum has at least one girl and that she is of high enough show quality to be sold as a show puppy. Keep your fingers crossed for us xxx :D

What breed of puppy are you waiting for?

1423504770[/url]' post='6645466']

Ok I think I might finally, finally be allowed to be excited - we hopefully have a puppy arriving here from Australia on March 5th! Seems like my partner is on board, I have saved enough money, we're in the process of sorting transport now - hope everything works out!! I'm so scared of something going wrong last minute!

OOH DD! You must tell more!

1424712094[/url]' post='6653769']
1424517114[/url]' post='6652295']

What breed of puppy are you waiting for?

I think willow lane is waiting on an ESS?I feel I read that in another post. I could be wrong! sorry if I am embarrass.gif

My Bergamasco baby is nearly 8 weeks old & he will be coming home when he is 12 weeks! Not long to go now!!

I have named him QUI, pronounced KWEE, which means HERE in Italian!

Gorgeous!

Not long now! Love the name :)

Ok we are officially 6 sleeps away from the arrival of NZ's first Portuguese Podengo Pequeno smooth :D

OMG! They are the cutest!

you will forever get "what is s/he crossed with?" though :)

I expect lots of pictures!