Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

First post.

My family's little border collie boy was born on July 11th. The past two weeks since I met/chose him has been agonising, and there's still another 6 weeks to go!

Tossing up the idea that if I can organise us all to have the time, to meet him again before he comes home, maybe when he's four or six weeks. It's a three hour journey each way so it would mean taking a whole day off ... I'd rather save leave for when he gets home, but my puppy clucky head is telling me that I need to seem him now!

Argh :love: :love:

post-54758-0-09930700-1469699750_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Kings

Oh it's hard Kings.

My pup was from Tas (I'm in SA) so no chance of meeting him, my breeder did regular photos and videos to get me through. First time I met him was at the airport on pick up.

Aww so many cute puppies!!❤️

Didn't think I would be back so soon , after getting my last puppy, whos now 18 months old!

But here's my new baby, the little girl in the middle! ????

Shes currently 7 weeks old, and I have a huge wait as she's with her breeder in Denmark until old enough to come to Australia ????

post-16362-0-36564600-1470475452_thumb.jpg

Aww so many cute puppies!!❤️

Didn't think I would be back so soon , after getting my last puppy, whos now 18 months old!

But here's my new baby, the little girl in the middle! ????

Shes currently 7 weeks old, and I have a huge wait as she's with her breeder in Denmark until old enough to come to Australia ????

Do you mind me asking what these little guys are? Are they Bergamascos?

--Lhok

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...