Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

So the day has finally arrived. I pick up Luna from the airport this evening!!!!

Here is a pic of her the breeder sent me last night.

6e171caa-d0c4-7a08.jpg

Ow God she is beautiful!

I love iggys faces.. They always look guilty :D Butter wouldn't melt though. Gorgeous..

Here are a couple of pics I took this morning. She is such a confident feisty little thing!! Not in the slightest phased of her new surroundings. She slept all night with no fuss either...... Let's see if she can do it again tonight lol

7ca8556f-8a2f-3fd0.jpg

7ca8556f-8a49-0d26.jpg

7ca8556f-8a5e-4da2.jpg

Hi guys

I don't think I technically belong here but I did pick up my puppy yesterday after planning and waiting for 6 months and I am interested to read how you are all doing with your pups.

She is a Cavalier called Rosie and we are all hopelessly smitten even hubby who swore a Cavalier mean't losing his man card but spent last night asleep with his hand in her crate

Just one pic there are others in the CKcs thread.

Look forward to hearing your puppy excitement.

nawwwwwwwww the blokes are always the first to be converted :laugh:

I may or may not have snuck him into bed with me under the doona last night *cough* he was cold. He had his front paws wrapped around my arm it was so cute. So I woke up this morning and he had put a pair of shoes into bed with me as a present :rofl: how he managed to tuck them under the covers so neatly is beyond me

Edited by Nekhbet

nawwwwwwwww the blokes are always the first to be converted :laugh:

I may or may not have snuck him into bed with me under the doona last night *cough* he was cold. He had his front paws wrapped around my arm it was so cute. So I woke up this morning and he had put a pair of shoes into bed with me as a present :rofl: how he managed to tuck them under the covers so neatly is beyond me

Awww, very cute- was he trying to tell you something?

Oh nekhbet he is adorable, I love his dark face :-) :-) :-)

I just want to say that Rogue laid across my chest on the bed today and wait for it He didn't mouth my hands, actually any body part he licked me , Woohoo I think I am finally getting somewhere we had a very intense night in the lounge of us both being stubborn.. Him in hyper nipping mode and me in I'm not coping it tough correction ( well my sort of tough lol) .. I think I put him in his place fingers crossed :-)

Edited by mumof4girls