Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

nawwwwwwwww the blokes are always the first to be converted :laugh:

I may or may not have snuck him into bed with me under the doona last night *cough* he was cold. He had his front paws wrapped around my arm it was so cute. So I woke up this morning and he had put a pair of shoes into bed with me as a present :rofl: how he managed to tuck them under the covers so neatly is beyond me

Awesome puppy Nekhbet! Almost makes me want another ....almost rofl1.gif

yeah I now have 3 Malinois :rofl: he hasnt nipped me hard once. He just toddles off and does his own thing. Good guard dog though I think someone jumped into my backyard today, Rogue has run out and is scanning behind the bushes with her hackles up and teeth out, Boyan is right in there barking and looking for something. Not a frightened pup by any means.

family photo! only one that worked Malinois just can't sit still lol

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

Edited by Nekhbet

aww Savannah is so cute! Is the breeder in your area, so you can visit? I'll be doing weekly visits once puppies arrive. I'm getting a Border Collie.

No, I wish! My breeders are very tech savvy though so I get lots of videos and photos. Lucky you getting to visit.

Good luck with the breeding for your baby, are you getting excited already? I tried to not think about names or anything until the puppies were born, wasn't overly successful!

Yep, getting excited...though trying not to be too excited just in case it doesn't work out. Not that anything is very likely to go wrong, but sometimes things do...

I've got a small list of names, I don't know if I'll use any of them, but couldn't help myself anyway :)

No, I wish! My breeders are very tech savvy though so I get lots of videos and photos. Lucky you getting to visit.

Good luck with the breeding for your baby, are you getting excited already? I tried to not think about names or anything until the puppies were born, wasn't overly successful!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks erinonthefarm. They'll be black and white, and I keep on flicking from wanting a girl to a boy, so I guess it'll just be whatever I come home with! :)

Before I got my boy, I would never have picked a boy, but I just love him and now I wouldn't really care what I ended up with! Just always thought girls were easier, but they're not really especially when you have to worry about heats, and my boy isn't always marking things (except when he was about six months and cocked his leg on the flat screen :angeldevil:)

which is what put me off with other peoples males.

I'm sure what ever you end up with, it will be an adorable bundle of fluff, love the fluffy babies!

....and my boy isn't always marking things (except when he was about six months and cocked his leg on the flat screen :angeldevil:)

I betcha he was popular! :laugh:

I saw a couple at our local markets today with a baby BC, it was so cute! Set off my Border Collie cravings again! Might have to ring up my breeder just to have a good long chat about them......some family members can get a little annoyed when all you talk about is 'when I get my Border Collie, I'll....' :o They won't have to put up with it for too much longer! :laugh: