Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Will be getting some pics when i go back to visit in a fortnight. Kicking myself because i forgot my camera after charging it and getting it ready.

I have been given the option of picking the show name myself, arrrhhh im so indecisive with it :laugh:

Will be getting some pics when i go back to visit in a fortnight. Kicking myself because i forgot my camera after charging it and getting it ready.

I have been given the option of picking the show name myself, arrrhhh im so indecisive with it :laugh:

I was allowed to pick Rilla's registered name. I used the letters from the names of the mum and dad, and the two kennels they were from, and came up with Hearts Desire. :)

Aaaaw...how cute!! :)

We took Reggie to the vet for needles at Mildura yesterday and were there for quite a while as the staff had never seen a Sealyham before and were instantly in love with him.

He has been such a good boy. Travelled beautifully in the car and is also sleeping quietly at night with his Pekingese buddies. :)

We took Reggie to the vet for needles at Mildura yesterday and were there for quite a while as the staff had never seen a Sealyham before and were instantly in love with him.

He has been such a good boy. Travelled beautifully in the car and is also sleeping quietly at night with his Pekingese buddies. :)

Reggie sounds like a darling! Its lovely when people make a fuss over your pets :)

Lexi was 3 months yesterday :eek: it has gone by so quick since getting her and she is growing so fast!

We have our first shows next weekend too shall be interesting :o

What?!!!:dropjaw: Already? My goodness, time goes fast!

Hi guys, I get my first ever purebred puppy on the 4th Sept and am dying from the waiting!

I have no idea what to expect but am being as prepared as possible with all the things I think she'll need

Seriously can't wait

This is a pic of my little Shiba Inu girl (I posted in the spitz thread but need to chat to some fellow people waiting for pups! It's torture!)

post-8076-0-46502700-1345818435_thumb.jpg

A fellow Mildura person! ;p Very cute pup :)

Hi guys, I get my first ever purebred puppy on the 4th Sept and am dying from the waiting!

I have no idea what to expect but am being as prepared as possible with all the things I think she'll need

Seriously can't wait

This is a pic of my little Shiba Inu girl (I posted in the spitz thread but need to chat to some fellow people waiting for pups! It's torture!)

The cutest little teddy bear! Good luck preparing :)

Hi everyone,

i'm new to this forum and to puppy ownership! I've had dogs while growing up (Ridgeback and Lab) but that was more than 20 years ago in another country! Bought this house with a large yard with the intention of getting a dog and now its all happening!

I get my first pup (pure bred Welsh Springer Spaniel) in three weeks and i'm soooo nervous and excited at the same time!! I'm doing ridiculous things from excitement like painting the house, knowing only the ceiling would be clean in a years time!! Shopping this week for her at Pet Barn. Need to suss out a good vet and get pet insurance. Am i missing anything out??

I'm really really looking forward to her coming home. I've read sooo much on raising puppies that i'm worried i'd stuff up and end up with a wild child! I'm getting her from a breeder who has 20 years experience in the breed...so hopefully she'd help me along....

Hi everyone,

i'm new to this forum and to puppy ownership! I've had dogs while growing up (Ridgeback and Lab) but that was more than 20 years ago in another country! Bought this house with a large yard with the intention of getting a dog and now its all happening!

I get my first pup (pure bred Welsh Springer Spaniel) in three weeks and i'm soooo nervous and excited at the same time!! I'm doing ridiculous things from excitement like painting the house, knowing only the ceiling would be clean in a years time!! Shopping this week for her at Pet Barn. Need to suss out a good vet and get pet insurance. Am i missing anything out??

I'm really really looking forward to her coming home. I've read sooo much on raising puppies that i'm worried i'd stuff up and end up with a wild child! I'm getting her from a breeder who has 20 years experience in the breed...so hopefully she'd help me along....

Hello and :welcome:

Congrats on your little pup, I love Springer Spaniels! Have fun shopping, but be careful not to go overboard. I really blew my budget, mostly on toys lol!

And once you get you puppy, photos are a must! :D

Rilla looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth there, soooo sweet :)

Inka, your pup could pass for a little teddy bear, such a cutie.

Arrrhh the wait is a pain, i have 6 weeks left to wait, such a long time till i get my pup. But am going to visit the puppies again this weekend but i wont know which one will be mine till they are ready to leave the breeders.

Rilla looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth there, soooo sweet :)

Inka, your pup could pass for a little teddy bear, such a cutie.

Arrrhh the wait is a pain, i have 6 weeks left to wait, such a long time till i get my pup. But am going to visit the puppies again this weekend but i wont know which one will be mine till they are ready to leave the breeders.

You poor thing! Gee am I glad my waiting is over. I wasn't supposed to know until the last minute either, as I was getting a girl, but luckily Rilla was my fav, and wasn't as pretty as her sisters :p, so I was told a week early and got to pick her up one day early!

:crossfingers: Hopefully that'll be the case for you.

Some more of miss Rilla. Her ears are starting to 'lift'

P8260055.JPG

Rilla+Blog%25282%2529.jpg