Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

This may be way to early to post in here but I'm already excited!

I've been accepted by an Australian Shepherd breeder! happydance2.gif

But... The dogs aren't even mated yet!! Still a few weeks to go.

Ive been researching and looking into getting one for 3 years, so about 5 months until I can bring the little pup home is really soon for me!

Breeder has asked for my preferences and I'm hoping for a little Blue merle boy. But as both parents are red factored there is a chance for reds to pop up as well, and I would be quite happy to have a red merle too.

I couldn't choose between tail or a bob, as I like both!

I know I'm getting way too excited about this way too early!

Its never to early to get excited :D . I love the merles.

I have been waiting for what seems like forever for my pup. But now i get to pick her up on tuesday!! So excited!!

Thanks Esky and Alibi!

I have been waiting for what seems like forever for my pup. But now i get to pick her up on tuesday!! So excited!!

Thats so soon! What kind of pup are you waiting on?

I can finally join in, since the litter I'm hoping to get a pup from was born on Monday. I'll be adding another Welsh Corgi (Cardigan) to my little pack. It will be a boy, and either a black and white (with brindle points) or a brindle and white. My current girl is brindle and white, so I'm hoping for something different, but temperament is the most vital point, as he will be another performance dog, competing in a variety of dog sports, so a strong interest in people and toys is essential. Only 7 weeks to go now! :o

Thanks Esky and Alibi!

Thats so soon! What kind of pup are you waiting on?

A smooth coat Griffon Bruxellois, i have second pick of the litter of three.

CleoJ, i didnt relise corgis had brindle in them, thats interesting.

Hi everyone! We received news from our breeder that 9 healthy puppies were born on Saturday just gone, 5 boys and 4 girls. So it looks like we will be able to get a boy for sure :-) I can't wait for the first lot of photos to start coming. I have already booked puppy training when we pick him up in 8 weeks! Gosh I'm keen :thumbsup:

Hi everyone! We received news from our breeder that 9 healthy puppies were born on Saturday just gone, 5 boys and 4 girls. So it looks like we will be able to get a boy for sure :-) I can't wait for the first lot of photos to start coming. I have already booked puppy training when we pick him up in 8 weeks! Gosh I'm keen :thumbsup:

Congratulations :thumbsup: , that sounds like a huge litter for such little dogs!

Have you got a name picked out yet?

Congratulations :thumbsup: , that sounds like a huge litter for such little dogs!

Thank you! We're waiting on a Dogue de Bordeaux and mom was HUUUGE carrying all the pups.

I'm thinking of either Thor or Zeus but that will probably change a thousand times until we pick our pup in 6 weeks and then again when we pick our pup :rofl:

Thank you! We're waiting on a Dogue de Bordeaux and mom was HUUUGE carrying all the pups.

I'm thinking of either Thor or Zeus but that will probably change a thousand times until we pick our pup in 6 weeks and then again when we pick our pup :rofl:

Ah woops! Blonde moment, I thought you were getting the Griffon Bruxellois :doh:

I love the name Zeus! My sister has a cat called Zeus, he is the biggest sook you'll ever meet :p

I can finally join in, since the litter I'm hoping to get a pup from was born on Monday. I'll be adding another Welsh Corgi (Cardigan) to my little pack. It will be a boy, and either a black and white (with brindle points) or a brindle and white. My current girl is brindle and white, so I'm hoping for something different, but temperament is the most vital point, as he will be another performance dog,

competing in a variety of dog sports, so a strong interest in people and toys is essential. Only 7 weeks to go now! :o

How exciting Cleo, congrats!!

Well she is home :thumbsup: It was sooo hard to choose but i am happy with my little girl. She cried all the way home from the breeder, but as soon as she got home and got settled abit she was all happy. Her first night was good as i had her crate next to the bed and she cried for about 10mins then fell asleep and slept through till about 5am, i was expecting to have her wake up for the toilet during the night but she didnt.

She is just so sweet and she is setteling in so quick. I will be posting photos soon :D

I am so glad i have taken two weeks of work from next week as it is torture going to work knowing she is at home, but luckly my mum was more than willing to look after her for the next few days.

CleoJ, i didnt relise corgis had brindle in them, thats interesting.

Exciting about your little girl- where are the pictures?

Only the Cardigan Corgi comes in brindle, and they also come in Blue Merle

How exciting Cleo, congrats!!

Thanks SG, we should set up a local playdate after he arrives!Only 6 weeks and a day or two to go!