Leostory

jelly

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have talked to Ambervale [as you can see], and my partner and I are more than willing to pay for the domain hosting, and host it on our server. This also means that Ambervale can change what ever she likes, when ever she likes, as we live relatively close to each other.

The registration of the domain is $99 per 2 years. If people wish to help pay for it they can, but honestly I do not mind either way. Leo is amazing [very good cuddler too!] and his story should never die.

The website MAY be down for a few days as we reset it up. My OH is in the process of pulling the information from the site now, just incase we can't get a copy from jelly and we need to re do it.

Edited by Ravyk

That's wonderful. Now how do we make it go around the world?

Word of mouth and emails MM, I hand out flyers to everyone and in every puppy pack i give out to my puppy buyers I include Leo's story and the link to his website.

Oh and btw Ravyk is going to set up an email for Leo so people can email him. lol lol lol. Hmmmm now to tell leo he has to learn how to type.

I have talked to Ambervale [as you can see], and my partner and I are more than willing to pay for the domain hosting, and host it on our server. This also means that Ambervale can change what ever she likes, when ever she likes, as we live relatively close to each other.

The registration of the domain is $99 per 2 years. If people wish to help pay for it they can, but honestly I do not mind either way. Leo is amazing [very good cuddler too!] and his story should never die.

Thats really nice of you Ravyk, he is a good cuddler isnt he!! LOL LOL. Least after his dental work he doesnt leave a stain on your face when he breathes on you.

He is currently curled up behind me on the chair.........I have been left with a couple of inches to sit on...........

A facebook page would be a great idea, then we can become fans/friends or whatever and help to keep his story going.

I have shed many a tear over Leo and his story.

Thank you to those who will be helping to keep Leo's story out there.

I would be more than happy to host it for free, indefinitely, if someone is able to pick up the expense of the domain name registration :( Just let me know.

How much would the domain registration be?

The registration of a .org domain name should absolutely not cost more than $14.95 per year. There would not be time to transfer the domain name, so it would need to be renewed with the current registrar.

I would be more than happy to host it for free, indefinitely, if someone is able to pick up the expense of the domain name registration :( Just let me know.

How much would the domain registration be?

The registration of a .org domain name should absolutely not cost more than $14.95 per year. There would not be time to transfer the domain name, so it would need to be renewed with the current registrar.

I think Allerzeit might be right. I will recheck with OH where he is going to register it through...I think he may have made a mistake with the price or time period. Will update when I talk to him.

Both :flame:

I cant work it out - I started the first one, then couldnt post as "Leo's Story" so did the other one where we can post as it, but now I can not post as me on it... I am soo confused! :)

One is a group, and one is a page that you can become a fan