Leostory

jelly

Oh yes i remember sitting constantly hitting refresh and being incredibly proud to be part of the DOL community and humbled by Ambervales heroic actions.

I would be happy to contribute to keep the Lion Hearted poodles story circulating... Off to send all my facebook friends Leos link .... sorry if you already have it :rofl:

Ambervale its so good to see you back again :eek:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's wonderful. Now how do we make it go around the world?

Word of mouth and emails MM, I hand out flyers to everyone and in every puppy pack i give out to my puppy buyers I include Leo's story and the link to his website.

Oh and btw Ravyk is going to set up an email for Leo so people can email him. lol lol lol. Hmmmm now to tell leo he has to learn how to type.

Ambervale is there somewhere that I can pick up a copy of your flyer? I'd love to add one to my puppy portfolio with your permission

That's wonderful. Now how do we make it go around the world?

Word of mouth and emails MM, I hand out flyers to everyone and in every puppy pack i give out to my puppy buyers I include Leo's story and the link to his website.

Oh and btw Ravyk is going to set up an email for Leo so people can email him. lol lol lol. Hmmmm now to tell leo he has to learn how to type.

Ambervale is there somewhere that I can pick up a copy of your flyer? I'd love to add one to my puppy portfolio with your permission

Of course. PM me your email and I will flick an email to you!

I have read it before, but read it again just then. Is there anyway you can increase the font size? Too tiny for my balls.

when the website it reregistered [still waiting for it to expire], I will definitely make the font size bigger.

Just want people to know that the domain name doesn't expire until FEBRUARY. I am not sure what will happen, the site may go down in the next few days, as jelly has said she has cancelled the hosting of it and won't be able to return until we reregister the domain.