Another Angel Lost To Bsl

Robbi

post-28340-1263946374_thumb.jpgI didn't want to hijack the Hawkesbury pound thread in urgent rescues but I am haunted by the face of this sweet girl who is being killed by BSL due to what she looks like. No temprement tests are needed by the murderers who decide whether a dog lives or dies, she has options but wont be released :rofl:

Goodbye sweetheart, go to the bridge knowing thre are many people who care :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a smile :( It's enough to break any heart...

Shame that this world has let her down so badly... when she's done not a thing wrong.

May she run free and happy at the bridge, and comfort those who will no doubt join her due to the ignorance and uncaring of some.

Edited by Kelly_Louise

I'm glad you posted this, I too am so sad about this. When I saw her sweet face yesterday I put $50 on her hoping so badly that she would get out, as did another member. Came on this morning to see that she was not allowed to be released. Devastating.

omfg, she is BEAUTIFULL! im not an emotional guy (dogs are my soft spot) and that litrelly bought a tear to me eye. RIP beautifull

BSL IS BS!

WE NEED TO GET OFF OUR A$$'s and Do somthing about BSL!!!!! cmon people, i cant stand around anymore and here story's like this and beautifull dogs like this being 'killed' FOR NO REASON! its ridiculious, i personally blame the media, for the stero type they put on APBT's.

WE NEED TO DO SOMTHING!