Stolen 4 Week Old Maltese X Shihtzu Puppies - Frankston Vic

sugar

Help needed to find stolen pups.

Monday, 25 January 2010 13:16

Police are seeking help from the public to locate a pair of four-week-old pups stolen from a Hastings residence yesterday.

Frankston Police are investigating and have charged a 12-year-old boy with the theft. He has been bailed to appear at a children’s court at a later stage.

It is believed that the two female puppies have since been sold for 20 dollars to an unknown person outside Toys R Us at the Bayside Shopping Centre in Frankston.

It is thought that the exchange took place between 11 last night and 5 this morning.

The puppies are Maltese schitzus; one is white and black and the other is white and brown.

Police are concerned for the welfare of the two puppies given their age and separation from their mother.

The picture below on the left shows two pups with a similar appearance to those stolen. The dog on the right is the mother of the two stolen pups -

pics-

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/more-news/...tolen-pups.html

Who the hell buys a tiny puppy from a 12 year old in the middle of the night??

And what was a 12 year old doing outside a shopping centre 'sometime' between 11pm and 5am? or was it not the child that sold them?

Who the hell buys a tiny puppy from a 12 year old in the middle of the night??

And what was a 12 year old doing outside a shopping centre 'sometime' between 11pm and 5am? or was it not the child that sold them?

Someone who knows that $20 was a bargain and they stand to make $500 plus

I bought a beautiful amstaff pup a bit before i got back into bloodhounds,and he was stolen by a 15 yr old.I caught him hanging around looking over the 6 ft fence a few days in a row,had a bit of a chat to him about dogs in general,he asked me how much i paid,where i got him from,so i told him to save up,gave him a breeders name,said he could come over and visit etc.

I knew what he was up to,and sure enough,few days later came home to no dog,a hole had been dug from the outside and the pup pulled through.Luckily i had gotten his name,and my kids knew where he lived,so i got the police straight up there.Told them a man walking past had given him the pup as he couldnt sell it :welcome:

Little shit,i did feel a bit sorry for him,feral family etc.

Neglected 12 years old get into all sorts of strife. Wonder where his parents are.

Just look at the suburb - there's your answer

Yep totally right.

The location where the trade occurred is right near my old work. I tell you night and day there are just druggos and bums hanging around there, even trading drugs on the escalators there, I am not surprised the situation with the pups took place.

I pray they are found safe and well and that boy deserves PUNISHMENT *which I doubt he'll get cos they hardly punish anyone these days*