Who's Your Fav In Your Breed

Darkrai

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Afghans I really like Louise Hickey's boy Gr Ch Gengala Super Trooper. I could watch him go round all day :(

My favourite Schipperke would have to be Gr Ch Bateau Chien Secret Agent (AI) but I also like Gr Ch Bateau Chien Simon Sez (AI). Gr Ch Sanlyn American Idol (Imp NZ) also looks like a lovely dog in the pictures that I have seen but have not had the pleasure of seeing him in the flesh yet.

My favourite Havanese is Australia's youngest ever Havanese Grand Champion, Hashki Lord ov the Realm. This little dog made me fall in love with the breed. He has stunning movement and is a real character.

In my breed ( past)

Multi BIS & BISS Am/Can/Aus Gr Ch Enclave Jade Mist Tapestry ROMA (imp USA)

Multi BIS & Multi BISS Aust Grand Ch Deerod Give Me The Night 'ROMA'

Australian Champion Daestar Dannaher ROMA

Gr. Ch. Shelmanna Traveling Man

Current:

Multi BIS/RUBIS Aust Grand /Can Ch Grandgables Home Town Hero (Imp USA)

Multi BIS, Multi RUBIS & RUBISS Grand Champion Beauideal Rock My World

Grand Aust Ch Shelmanna Out oth Blue (ROMA)

RUBISS Aust CH Shatrin Saints B Praised

I have many many more I could name but these come to mind straight away

Edited by Owned by Shelties

In my breed ( past)

Multi BIS & BISS Am/Can/Aus Gr Ch Enclave Jade Mist Tapestry ROMA (imp USA)

The Best moving Sheltie I''ve EVER seen in my life :(

Multi BIS, Multi RUBIS & RUBISS Grand Champion Beauideal Rock My World

She is such a gorgeous dog. Veronica and Melody are a joy to watch in the ring

Hmmm hard choice, there are so many lovely Sammies and I don't know that I have a favourite but a few I really like are:

Ch. Icemist Imperial Storm CD (very close to my total favourite)

Ch. Icemist The Dream Maker

Grand CH. Apolar Nite N Whyte Satin

And one I have only ever seen pics of:

Ice River Mezen Yoshi and Us

Edited by Wolfsong

Hungarian Vizsla none other than Australian born and bred Eng Sh Ch/ Ch Hungargunn Bear itin Mind our now very famous "Yogi "who has taken the English Show World by storm and just won his 17th BEST IN SHOW an all time record!!!!!

Congratulations to Naomi Cragg who bred this wonderful specimen and is still his part owner, to see him move is to see poetry in motion, Congratulations Naomi and all connections

28922_1234.jpg

German Pinschers time gone by:

Omo VD Birkenheide....to me the ideal specimen for the breed.

post-2225-1264640529_thumb.jpg

There are very few today that can combine the solid structure with the elegance that this dog did in my opinion.

In Cresteds: Ch.Rompford's Dark N Haunting Wind (Dracula) absolutely STUNNING dog and has produced very well.

In Manchesters: Ch.Hidden Hills Tic Tac CDX Well rounded version that followed the written standard (of the time, circa 1970)

In my breed (Danes)Present, BISS CH Kochak Rebel Rebel. This bitch is the absolute epitome of beauty, elegance without losing Great Dane presence. She is only 17 months old already a BISS winner (from the puppy class) her best is yet to come.

Past in Danes Multi BIS BISS CH Airways Gremlin (imp Sweden) Gremmie had it all. A true show man and a crowd stopper. His beauty is still very much admired to this day. A prolific sire of other BIS and BISS winners.

Past in other breeds. Doberman Multi BIS BISS CH Dobeherr Disco Dolly. She was a cracker of a bitch.

Hmmm my fav GSD's would have to have been *Ch. Dorsten Monte Cito AZ H.neg and *Ch. Quincito Awol A both corner stones of the breed here in Australia

Weims would have to be Am/Can/Gr. Ch. Graytskys Smokin In Havana (Imp USA) definately left his mark on the breed in Australia and a fab dog to watch in the ring.

The Afghan which stands out for me, not a 'pretty' dog but his true Affie attitude and that floating movement when he 'owned' the ring made many stand and drool.

Cocker Spaniel - Arthur Young's Larkana Laurentian, watched him many times and he never faltered.

Min. Pinschers - Long time since I saw one with the correct hackney action, fore and aft. The three angle drop in front has unfortunately declined into a fling forward with far too much extension from the ankle and lack of drive behind. Any one who saw Gd Ch Barambah Baynilla would know what I want in a Min Pin.

Aust. Silkies - Can't go past James Camac's 'Two Thumbs Up'!

Edited by pebbles

The Afghan which stands out for me, not a 'pretty' dog but his true Affie attitude and that floating movement when he 'owned' the ring made many stand and drool.

Cocker Spaniel - Arthur Young's Larkana Laurentian, watched him many times and he never faultered.

Min. Pinschers - Long time since I saw one with the correct hackney action, fore and aft. The three angle drop in front has unfortunately declined into a fling forward with far too much extension from the ankle and lack of drive behind. Any one who saw Gd Ch Barambah Baynilla would know what I want in a Min Pin.

Aust. Silkies - Can't go past James Camac's 'Two Thumbs Up'!

Who was the afghan :)

The Whippet bitch Fast Flo of Hillsdown

Fast%20Flo%20of%20Hillsdown%20G.G.Grandmother.jpg

She is/was Howard's Great Grandma. Her daughter Hillsdown Aisling (Howard's granny) is another Whippet I love. She passed away late last year aged 15. Howard inherited her hatred of the vacuum cleaner. :)

Edited by poodlefan