33 Dogs Killed In Frenzy

PuggaWuggles

Another case of ,"I'm a violent person and need a thrill kill" It will continue till the proper authorities adjust the law, to make it an actual crime to do this sort of shit.... Stand them on trial for killing ,not a slap on the wrist with a fine because its an animal....

What do they mean "the police are still considering whether to lay charges"!!! The man is not only a violent menace, he's a rich man who thinks he has a right to do whatever he likes. His comments clearly show he thinks he is above the law and he has no remorse whatsoever.

He should be locked up for a very long time. I'd also love to see his property taken off him but he has a family who need it so I can't really wish for that. As for the man who owned all those dogs - I wonder what sort of conditions they were living in......

I think there could be a whole lot of back story on this one. It is dangerous to make assumptive comments on it with only the limited media information.

Is there an element of animal hoarding and long-standing neighbour disputes here? Some people get pushed to limits we can't even imagine.

Those dogs look like they had a pretty ordinary life as well as an ordinary death. Poor little buggers. :thumbsup:

no one seems to have noticed the words that the dogs being shot had no escape.

if they had no escape then they could not, by the same definition have been "out" to have attacked the neighbours dog either?

which somewhat begs the question maybe they didnt kill the dog they were supposed to have attacked

as for the pups how on earth could that dreadful man justify killing the obviously totaly innocent in any circumstances?

to have a clear concience he it would seem has none

Edited by asal

How tragic for the dogs :cry:

Both humans sound.... incredibly unstable... having that many dogs :eek: I mean... That's just not normal... but having at them with guns :clap: that's crazy!

I hope both people get help for their problems....

I really hope the surviving animals are fit enough to be re-homed