12 Yr Old Golden Retreiver Coughing Up Blood

indigirl

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dammit… I’m so sorry. You all put up a very brave fight, and I’m very sad that Reg lost this battle. But I’m sure he’s smiling again over at Rainbow Bridge.

Our sincere condolences to you all.

Rest in peace and happiness dear old Reg. You will be missed. :D

Oh Reg :) :) you fought so hard, you started improving, we were all hoping like hell it would continue ;) , and I am devastated to read you lost your fight ;) RIP you brave old boy :cry: such a terrible way to go :cry: and we shed tears for what you went through and now many more for your loss. :cry: My thoughts are with your owner and Indigirl during this terrible time :D :D

Thanks .. Im just gutted. I know he was old, and that he was very sick but i guess i made myself believe he would live as he seemed to be improving. I cant even begin to imagine how his owner feels. At least she was right there with him at the end. Such a beautiful old boy :cry:

Thanks .. Im just gutted. I know he was old, and that he was very sick but i guess i made myself believe he would live as he seemed to be improving. I cant even begin to imagine how his owner feels. At least she was right there with him at the end. Such a beautiful old boy :D

:cry: You did everything you could - know that k! :D

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner