February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - shouldn't #18 wait/weight be one or the other? I kinda get the point of having both spellings, but...if you're going that road shouldn't be #8 be heel or heal? Doesn't really matter, but I'd rather see just one word and then everyone's interpretation of that single word myself.

BTW - shouldn't #18 wait/weight be one or the other? I kinda get the point of having both spellings, but...if you're going that road shouldn't be #8 be heel or heal? Doesn't really matter, but I'd rather see just one word and then everyone's interpretation of that single word myself.

I was looking for words that could be captured graphically but had two meanings. I considered tear but went with wait instead.

Good points though... I will change the list to say 'WAIT' instead.

Well, I have decided to take the big step. My photography skills are non existent and my DSLR skills are worse. Be gentle with me please. I have a Canon 350D which only has the 18-55 lens as I was given the camera and they kept the other lens to use on their new camera. Hopefully I will either get better or will withdraw from this challenge.

Wash(day)

4320828541_4a1e2168c0.jpg

Edited by gspx3

Guest Kate_Summer

Absolutely windy here today, my shutter speed suck for motion pics, so I just took a pic of my flying curtain.

:)

Wind:

4320996154_26a324b74d_o.jpg

Lemon.....................................Well Vodka Lemon Soda ;)

DSC02257.jpg

Hmm it's a bit fuzzy. Maybe I shouldn't have taste tested em first. : :)

Edited by Ams

Since I'm doing project 365 I'm going to have to add a couple too - do you mind if i steal your other words Leena?

I'm going to have to take my camera to training tonight to get the first shot - I won't have time otherwise!

Dont mind at all, I look forward to seeing what you come up with, I love your photos. :)

Love the Lemon Annie :)

Today's word is Wait.

4321224369_189bea3859.jpg

I know it's not very original but the look on my Labs face when he is waiting for food is just too good to pass up.

(Lesta was very upset when he found out all the food was not for him)

Since I'm doing project 365 I'm going to have to add a couple too - do you mind if i steal your other words Leena?

I'm going to have to take my camera to training tonight to get the first shot - I won't have time otherwise!

Dont mind at all, I look forward to seeing what you come up with, I love your photos. :eek:

Lol - I love your photos!!

Today's word is "woman" - to me, nothing says woman more than wheels and doll baby. I love love love their clothes and after buying a few things from their Sydney store a few weeks ago, I kept the bag because I knew I wanted to do a shot of it at some point. Now I'd glad I did!

4321408867_1e008a4f9b.jpg

It's off to a great start with some great pics

Today is the 1st of the month, which means the canex treatment for our 2 :eek:

As soon as I saw crush on the list, I had an idea and went about setting it up (took about 20 minutes!). Don't often setup pictures, but today gave me a great insight :clap:

57336_hijlmnq168_m.jpg

I fell off the Jan challenge 'cause I just couldn't keep up (I'm still editing Jan pics) but hope to contribute at least a few for Feb when I can :clap:

love the windy shots!

wolfsong: what a good boy Lestat, he looks like he already knows he's not getting it all :eek:

schnauzerboy: good work with your crush shot