Airedale Terrier

Troy

Hooray for Airedales, they rock. That is all.

They sure do. I've had the breed for 40 years and have seen many come and go over that time. I still love them.

They are a true evergreen breed

biggrin.gif

Edited by VizslaMomma

• 1 month later...

The Airedale Terrier Club is holding a Fund Raiser to pay for the veterinary costs of 5 Airedale Terriers that are being held at Animal Shelter in Melbourne. These were from a group of 12 Airedales that were seized under difficult circumstances. The shelter negotiated with the council to take the dogs and oversee their rehabilation. The ATCV has donated a significant amount to cover the cost of veterinary bills although had no part in taking them from the council pound.

Fund raiser details are at http://tinyurl.com/msyggc3. Any assistance to raise funds to help these Airedales and any others that may be in need in the future would be greatly appreciated.

The ATCV has been caring for and promoting Airedales for 85 years and during that time have rehomed/rescued and repaired many.

Edited by Airedaler

Sounds like there is a sad story there frown.gif I can't do anything but have spread on Facebook and have asked if it can be posted on the airedale rescue fb page.

Thanks Cat. There is indeed a story but unfortunately I am not able to tell it yet due to legal issues. Thanks for trying to get the word out, not sure of the Airedale rescue page you mean but I hope it will be posted on their FB page as you requested.

Edited by Airedaler

• 1 year later...

The Airedale Terrier Club of Victoria Inc. has a new Facebook Group. The purpose of this one is for Airedale lovers to join and post photos and stories about their Airedales also to feel free to ask questions about the breed and advice on various matters. There will be many very Airedale experienced people in the Group to help you out with anything Airedale.

You do not have to be a member of the Club to join but the Group will promote the Club.

No advertising is allowed

Come in and join us. www.facebook.com/groups/airedaleterrierclub.social/