Rocco

rocco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That made me cry and I never even knew Rocco, sounds like you had yourself a great heart dog and Im sure he'll be watching over you wherever you are. Its always hard to lose family especially when they have such a big impact on your life, for what its worth my thoughts are with you

That was such a beautiful and touching tribute.

I cannot stop crying ;)

I am so so sorry.I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Thank you for all the beautiful photos and stories and sharing Rocco with us. He was so unique.

R.I.P beautiful big Rocco :laugh:

Serena :D I wish all of us who feel your pain and are touched by your tribute could take just a little bit of what you must be feeling away from you. All my thoughts and love and strength are with you :)

RIP Big gorgeous handsome boy, go play free of pain and weakness forever :laugh:

What a beautiful and heartfelt tribute. I'm sure anyone reading that would be hard pressed not to end up with wet cheeks.

For the little I knew of him (from your website), he came across as a really special dog, with such a sweet temperament. He was a great ambassador for the breed. Hugs to you and your family. :laugh:

I can't believe the big guy is gone :eek: I am so very sorry. He always made me smile, even when I was down. I saved some pictures of him on my computer and will often look at them just for a laugh. He will always be with you. Big hugs

Thank you to everyone on your kind words. I never came into this part of DOL before this as I could never handle the thought of what people must go through losing a pet, now I know and it's so painful. But thanks for showing he how much he was adored and not just by me.

Roc I had missed this devastating news until today somehow. My heart goes out to you, Ralphsmum and lil Ralphie. I just cannot believe Rocstar is gone. :laugh:

I am unable to read your full tribute atm due to being at work and trying to stop the tears streaming down my cheeks. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous man with us. He will always be loved.