Rocco

rocco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( There are no words that convey all the emotion Im feeling right now. Lets just say Ive been there.......the pain of a heart struggle between wanting something with all your heart, the pain of knowing in that same heart what must be. Please Serena dont look at what if (as I did) look at what was and cherish it....a treasured opportunity you had to share life with such a special soul. How grateful are we that you shared that precious time with us all here on DOL. Thank you Serena. Healing prayers for you. A couragous, wonderful tribute you have shared befitting the big gentle soul that Rocco was.

Serena, my heart aches for you. :laugh: You gave Rocco a wonderful life and when the time came, you didn't leave him in someone else's hands. You held him and comforted him and let him know that you were there for him.

Thank you for sharing Rocco with all of us here on DOL, he will be so greatly missed.

:heart: Run free you gorgeous big fella. xxx

RIP Rocco :heart:

The phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words" must've been coined by someone who saw the pic below. So beautiful and says so much! My thoughts are with you.

Our bond will never be broken. Wait for me big guy.

3426089166_d914f9c581.jpg

Oh my heart is breaking for you! :p What a wonderful tribute, and how hard it must have been for you to write it! That photo is absolutely breaking my heart. ;)

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. RIP beautiful boy Rocco, until you and your mum meet again. :o

Serena I am so very sorry for your loss... thank you for sharing your boy & his marvellous life with all of us here on DOL.

He knew you loved him best.

Rest easy Rocco - The Bridge is a better place with you in it I am sure xxx :o