Adelaide K9 Force Workshop - 8th May 2010

ness

I thought I would start a new thread with a link from the old one since the other was more about whether we wanted a workshop.

Workshop details:

Date: Saturday 8th May 2010.

Time: 9.30am til 4.30pm

Venue: Mitchell Park Reserve, Marion (Dover Gardens Obedience Clubhouse)

http://www.doverdog.org.au/location.htm

This is Steve's post from the other thread:

K9: Hi Guys, if you have added your name to our SA list you should now have an email from us. If you have not got one, please send us one so we can add you to the list.

Anyone that would also like more information, please email us on [email protected]

Edited by ness

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope Asari no other emails have gone out as yet but it is definitely happening. I gather from other threads that there are some big changes happening at K9Force so probably explains the lack of information about the Adelaide workshop so far. I was assured early on that the most problematic thing was getting a date and a venue sorted and so as long as people aware what the date and time is the rest will fall into place :laugh: .

ETA. If any other emails do get sent out I will keep this thread updated so that people know to be looking for one - presuming that is ok with Steve.

Edited by ness

• 3 weeks later...
K9: Tickets for the Adelaide workshop and Private consults go on sale Monday, first release will be to our mailing lists!!!

Well since you already KNOW I'm coming you'd better just send me an invoice :cool:

:D I didn't ask what time the release was. I meant count down till the workshop :cool: .

You and me both SecretKei - hmmm I might just be up at midnight - Crufts final night :D .

Edited by ness

:D I didn't ask what time the release was. I meant count down till the workshop :cool: .

You and me both SecretKei - hmmm I might just be up at midnight - Crufts final night :D .

LOL, so shall I leave you in charge of the ticket buying then Ness? :D